Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

If Barcelona are serious about Suarez, Liverpool can get a really good deal out of it....

Alexis Sanchez and Pedro are a couple of players who would probably be expendable....

They should bite their arm off!

suarez.gif

:ph34r:

they may not win it but they are a big challenge. Just because you don't win the league doesn't mean you are going for the title. They've been near the top for years.

lol. What a load of nonsense.

I'd be interested to know how often people who think the Prem isn't the best league in the world actually watch matches from abroad on the tele. I watch a lot of Spanish football and enjoy it but the quality and entertainment isn't anywhere near the same level as the Prem. I expect Athletico to fall back next year too.

I'd be interested to know how often people who think the Prem isn't the best league in the world actually watch matches from abroad on the tele. I watch a lot of Spanish football and enjoy it but the quality and entertainment isn't anywhere near the same level as the Prem. I expect Athletico to fall back next year too.

If you're going on entertainment then I'd argue that the Aussie A-League is better than the Premier League. The Premier League quality has been declining since around the time that Ronaldo left and is now an incredibly elitist division, just on a larger scale (6/7 teams) compared to Spain. 

they may not win it but they are a big challenge. Just because you don't win the league doesn't mean you are going for the title. They've been near the top for years.

lol Okay.

Points Tottenham have finished off the title winners in the past ten seasons:

Hmm.

It'll be very interesting to see who Southampton are going to sign. That's 3 of their first-team players gone, and if they don't replace them, then could easily see more of their quality players leaving. As it stands there ain't much difference between the qualities of Leicesters and Southamptons squads now Lambert and Shaw have gone, and Lallana about to. Looks like a fire-sale.

It's far from the best league in the World. We'll never ever see Leicester win it, and that's sad. There's too much money involved meaning the same teams compete for the title every year - mainly Chelsea, Manchester City and Manchester United.

It needs abolishing and we need to go back to Division 1, 2, 3 and 4. To me, it was summed up by Paul Lambert who said he'd rather stay up (£££) than compete in the World's greatest domestic cup competition.

Agree with you 100% . People who suggest its the best league in the world, should spend time travelling through

Europe , and watch at least 10-12 games from each league, then decide.

Even some of our foreign players, cant trap a ball, take a player on, and know how to make a 50-50 challenge their ball.Forwards who when they get the ball and dont mishit, bottle it,be positive take only nano seconds to know they will make the keeper work.Strikers who when in the penalty area take on the shot, and are prepared on their balance.

Players play for England like they do for their clubs, without out forchecking back and backtracking on themselves.

Free kicks that go forward, always targetting oppositions penalty area.

Play the simple and obvious ball when team mates are free.

Guest LCFC_World

Does anyone know where I can find the chart that someone once posted of all Union FS members? I believe it was a excel chart of the stadium which showed how many union FS members had season tickets.

Also, sorry for posting it here, I didn't feel it was worth making a whole new topic over :)

Edit: sorry I found it now!

So according to Jack Whitehall (the comedian) his mum is a massive leicester city fan. Lineker's just been on his show and he mentioned it.

Who'd of thunk it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was on the pitch at half time of a match last season or the season before. He's mentioned Leicester a few times on different shows and says he looks out for our results.

So according to Jack Whitehall (the comedian) his mum is a massive leicester city fan. Lineker's just been on his show and he mentioned it.

Who'd of thunk it.

He was on the pitch at half time of a match last season or the season before. He's mentioned Leicester a few times on different shows and says he looks out for our results.

I thought his dad was a Leicester fan too? Didn't his dad come out on pitch with him at a game a couple of seasons ago?

I thought his dad was a Leicester fan too? Didn't his dad come out on pitch with him at a game a couple of seasons ago?

Not sure about his Dad. I know he said his mum followed City because she fancied Steve Walsh lol. Whitehall is a gooner though, so I just assumed his Dad was.

Not sure about his Dad. I know he said his mum followed City because she fancied Steve Walsh lol. Whitehall is a gooner though, so I just assumed his Dad was.

First I'd heard of it. Just another example of how we are now massive.

I know Whitehall does support Arsenal, he was having a bit of two and fro with Arry the other week on the same show about spurs.

No idea about his dad, seems a right miserable article, funny mind (yes I know it's put on for TV but it's done very believably) wouldn't surprise me if he was a rugby man...probably Arsenal though if anyone.

Burnley signed Kightly for an 'undisclosed' amount.

Moneybags Burnley.

Que thread about how Burnley are better prepared for the premier league than we are and we need to spend trillions this very second to compete with them.

I dont think you HAVE to spend £££'s to get good players BUT we do need to add 2-3 qulity players to compete.NP certainly held out for the money he wanted why should players be any different? It took us 10 long years to get back to the prem i hope we dont blow it by failing to add.Dont get me wrong i know it is a big jump to the prem and as long as we stay up thats fine BUT i think we need pace at CB and cover at RB and LB,a creative mid with pace to go with DD and a striker poss x2.I think JV was fantastic last season but it is alot to ask to make another huge step up in a short time and we need to be prepared if he can't

Archived