Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Yeah, he sees it as lunch as well. BA DUM TISH :nuge:

...If his football career takes a turn for the worst, his future must lay in the movies,

The 'Hanibal' series could take another twist. Footballers bodyparts found in all draws and lockers around changing room. Now USA have bitten off a piece of the World cup fruittree, hollywood is chomping at the bit.

Can I have an 'Uraguayan' is the new order in a cocktailbar for a Bloody Mary, a 'Snakebite' could now have a name change.In Italy the red light areas will be offering Chielinis, Dominas will have new technics.

Serbians will be scratching their arms saying i have an itch....Ivanovic, for all sorts of biting incidents.

Great oportunities for budding new actors, something to chew on, and get their teeth into.

Come on..!!! lets see how far we can take the leicester humour...

Not read this much lately. Surprise surprise, Col is still somehow defending Redknapp and claiming it's down to others.

I have never seen anything like this. There's having an odd opinion and then there's absolute denial of the blatantly obvious. This falls convincingly into the latter.

Oh and Kingfox is also fapping over an Eredivisie player. I mean that's an absolutely huge surprise.

What I've tried to do is clarify how biased some opinions appears to be Matt.

1.It would seem you haven't read the book so have made no attempt to get the man's own view on the stuff you are talking about?

2. He was acquitted.. fact.. not YOUR (or anyone else's) opinion, but ultimately that of a jury.

3. You have no idea whether he is 'jealous' of Hodgson. The idea seems quite laughable to me.

4. It's assumed he signs every player he's ever managed. He's made it clear, in print, that he hasn't.

5. I believe you basically said he'd blown it last season, then he gets promoted.

6. Only today, it's been pointed-out by someone with more knowledge of QPR than yourself, that he didn't sign the bulk of the squad still at QPR, that hardly any players have been signed and in the words of one of their fans 'they don't know what planet you are on'.

7. He has made it clear that he won't 'name and shame' because he doesn't want to cause trouble for the players, the FA and its after the event. But the concept of English players not wanting to play for England is one I find highly believable. Christ, even many of those actually at Brazil didn't look like they were too bothered.

Matt, no disrespect, buti simply see you as someone I'd hear blowing-off in a boozer about Redknapp this, Redknapp that.. and just switch off when you were challenged and simply retorted to yet more hearsay.

So if I'm the only one who doesn't 'see it'.. you may be correct. But I'll stick with my view.

This is how I picture this.

Colin at home. He prays. With 'Arry's autobiography in the middle of the shrine Colin has meticulously set up ever since 'Arry crashed in Italy 1990, remaining unscathed. Colin saw this as a sign. A sign that 'Arry is sent from God above, a messiah. Ever since then, Colin prays on a daily basis, more often than a true Muslim bows his head in the direction of Mecca.

"The time of the messiah will come and I will do whatever it takes to spread his word" Colin says. So, he spreads the word, at home (with his son already indoctrinated), on the streets, in the pub down the road, on the way to and from Leicester City matches, during Leicester City matches and most importantly, on an internet forum like Foxestalk.

Because Colin knows his tricks and relies on the magic of mass communication. All it takes is repetition, repetition. The messiah can't be wrong and everything that is said against him is libellous behaviour by all those infidels. So, Colin makes his stance on an internet forum - yeah, that'll show them not to fudge with King 'Arry. Type it all in hard and fervently, and whenever you're challenged, don't forget to refer to 'Arry's wise words in his autobiography as gospel. Because, let's face it, in Colin's little but big world, King 'Arry is infallible.

So, it's either that or Colin has posters with 'Arry's red face all across the walls of his sleeping room and I'll leave the rest of it to your own imagination.

:thumbup:

I can well believe some don't fancy turning up for England in friendlies - probably encouraged by their club managers if they have a knock or tough run of games coming up.

It wouldn't be anything new - Graham Taylor said he often had the same problem but it wasn't the players as such.

Not sure it was wise as such to come out un public and say it though as the press will just guess and make up rumours.

Redknapp is certainly a media favourite and is keen to spend money with varied success.

I doubt he'd enjoy working with a Director of football for example.

Guest MattP

harrys doing a cracking job for a football manager that can't read and writes like a 2 year old

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/oct/10/steven-gerrard-denies-texting-harry-redknapp-england-job

lol Class!

Steven Gerrard has denied texting Harry Redknapp to back him for the England manager's job.

Redknapp had attacked the Football Association, saying he "would not trust them to show him a good manager if their lives depended on it" after he was passed over for the England job in favour of Roy Hodgson.

In extracts published from his autobiography this week, Redknapp wrote: "All the senior players seemed to be up for me to get the job. I got quite a few text messages at the time from players saying they would love me to manage England: Steven Gerrard, Wayne Rooney, Rio Ferdinand, John Terry."

However, the England captain said: "I didn't text Harry Redknapp's personal phone. I have never had his number."

So there's one bit of the book that's clearly bullshit Col.

I doubt he'd enjoy working with a Director of football for example.

He would absolutely love it, another man to shift the blame on if a few transfers went tits up.

Colin at home. He prays. With 'Arry's autobiography in the middle of the shrine Colin has meticulously set up ever since 'Arry crashed in Italy 1990, remaining unscathed. Colin saw this as a sign. A sign that 'Arry is sent from God above, a messiah. Ever since then, Colin prays on a daily basis, more often than a true Muslim bows his head in the direction of Mecca.

"The time of the messiah will come and I will do whatever it takes to spread his word" Colin says. So, he spreads the word, at home (with his son already indoctrinated), on the streets, in the pub down the road, on the way to and from Leicester City matches, during Leicester City matches and most importantly, on an internet forum like Foxestalk.

Because Colin knows his tricks and relies on the magic of mass communication. All it takes is repetition, repetition. The messiah can't be wrong and everything that is said against him is libellous behaviour by all those infidels. So, Colin makes his stance on an internet forum - yeah, that'll show them not to fudge with King 'Arry. Type it all in hard and fervently, and whenever you're challenged, don't forget to refer to 'Arry's wise words in his autobiography as gospel. Because, let's face it, in Colin's little but big world, King 'Arry is infallible.

So, it's either that or Colin has posters with 'Arry's red face all across the walls of his sleeping room and I'll leave the rest of it to your own imagination.

Possibly one of the most bizarre posts I've read on here. Genuinely very strange.

lol Class!

So there's one bit of the book that's clearly bullshit Col.

He would absolutely love it, another man to shift the blame on if a few transfers went tits up.

well he would probably have to weigh it up against the reduced opportunities for a bit of extra curricular revenue raising activity on the transfer front

I don't really give a shit either way about Harry or have anything negative to say about Col,but this actually made me laugh.I don't know why but it did.

Guest MattP

QPR signing Rio Ferdinand apparently and try for Steve Caulker - BBC

'Arry has said that it's ridiculous that QPR are paying big wages to players when playing in an 18,000 stadium so no chance he's signing Rio Ferdinand.

:colder:

Guest ttfn

QPR signing Rio Ferdinand apparently and try for Steve Caulker - BBC

The good news is that after Caulker signed for Cardiff for £9 million last year and improved significantly, he'll be dirt cheap.

Looking forward to him signing for an "undisclosed" fee.

It looks as if Liverpool have bid a staggering £20 million for Dejan Lovren.

Isn't it amazing how one decent season for Southampton has made their players into international superstars (money-wise). Personally, I think it's all media hype and Liverpool signing three of their players is a backwards step, no matter how good people think the likes of Lallana and Lovren are. Let's remember, Ipswich and Bolton have both finished 5th in the past 15 years so is 8th for Southampton really that good?

Archived