Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Guest LCFC_World

Hey all, does any one have any idea when tickets for Werder Bremen go on sale? Thanks.

One more for you to laugh at, Steven Reid. Keep laughing, but as far as I'm concerned, Dyche is bringing in the flexibility and experience we desperately need, I'm still convinced we will finish higher than most people think.

19th still goes down though

Tom Ince signs for Hull.

Smart move. There's no need to move to Milan and learn a new language when you can just move to the City of Culture 2017.

Learn a new language? Sure he said in interviews he was out there when his dad was playing for them. I guess he could have gone expat school but even then must have had some lessons.

Forgive me if I'm wrong but sure i heard him on talksport.

You're probably right in fairness, I was just ignorantly assuming that he had no grasp of the language lol

Wasn't having a go mate just heard him talking a few weeks back saying it was great to be back. On his hoare tour.

I don't think we should be laughing too much at Burnley, so far we've hardly made many exceptional signings ourselves. Albrighton is a great signing and Hamer will be good backup but i'd suspect both of us will struggle to stay up with our current squads.

Guest MattP

Bet 365 currently have us in the three to be relegated. As far as I can see, Burnley, then QPR, then us.

Things could change, but that's how it stands now.

But still heavy odds on to stay up. Which shows just how tight they see the bottom half of the table.

Archived