Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
elangLCFC

Most damage done watching the foxes?

First game on the Kop as a 17 year old - Norwich in the League Cup 1988.

We made the mistake of standing so we could lean on one of the barriers in the middle of the pen.

City scored, dozens of people from behind us surged forward, got my stomach squashed on the bar, had a sore stomach for a couple of days....we made sure we picked our spot more carefully the next time!

Dislocated my shoulder at Peterborough 09/10 season after Kingy's goal right in front of us, landed on it as i landed on the pitch

One of my favourite ever away days!

I sort of foocked my health up a lot and significantly reduced my lung function at the Boro home game two season ago where I caught pneumonia. This lead to my lower right lung collapsing which is practically useless now. Since then spent most of the last 18 months in and out of hospital, i now rely on portable oxygen and have oxygen installed in the house and currently going through lung transplant assessment.

Do I regret it? no. Kasper's penalty save made it all worth while.

Would I do it again? probably

Ok you win smart arse

Didn't a Spurs fan stab somebody on here at the league cup final, then a Leicester fan broke the spurs fan's arm or something like that?

A woman got hit by a spurs fan when he was in our end of the ground. Never heard anything about someone being stabbed though.

I'm not even going to post the picture of my bruise after Forest away this season. Covered the majority of my thigh (sort of the back side though, is that still your thigh?) and it stayed there for a month.

Broke both arms v Derby last season on the way to the ground - Watched the full game (didn't clap much) walked to the Royal afterwards for plaster casts

Broke countless tv remotes - Last one when Deenys goal went in

Lost my driving licence v forest years ago (some silly cup completion)

Kicked hole in wall v West Ham 11 years ago

A concrete slab in pen2 and my head.

All Gary Lineker's fault.

They were all out warming up (think it was PNE)

I was sat on one of the barriers when he hit one over the top.

Coming straight at me I'm thinking I got this perfect on my forehead.

Bang on the mark I'm thinking it's going straight back at him.

But forgetting I am sat on a round bar balancing on impact the ball stops dead and falls to the floor.

My head and body carries on in the direction of the ball backwards over the bar and landing on my head.

So so glad there was only a couple of hundred in the kop at the time.

All I remember is seeing stars and fits of laughter all around.

Archived