Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
elangLCFC

Most damage done watching the foxes?

Closest I've come is throwing my old Nokia 3510 at the wall when we conceded the 4th in THAT game against Wolves. Housemate was a Wolves season ticket holder at the time and was texting me regular updates.

Fortunately mobiles were made of sterner stuff in them days so it survived.

Closest I've come is throwing my old Nokia 3510 at the wall when we conceded the 4th in THAT game against Wolves. Housemate was a Wolves season ticket holder at the time and was texting me regular updates.

Fortunately mobiles were made of sterner stuff in them days so it survived.

I feel sorry for the wall.

Shit that sounds brutal, especially compared to the dislocated knees and broken tailbones of others.

Hahah I know! However I looked a bit of a disabled walking back to the car with my arse on show, Leeds fans were taking the piss.

Hahah I know! However I looked a bit of a disabled walking back to the car with my arse on show, Leeds fans were taking the piss.

Surely it would have been easier to take the shit?

I ripped my jeans after going absolutely crazy at Leeds away when we grabbed a late winner, F****** Levi's aswell.  :unsure:

That is the worst yet. I've heard ripping your jeans is as painful as childbirth.

I damaged my wrist at the end of the Burnley away game by banging on metal, attempting to join in with a chant. Pure adrenaline because it didn't hurt until I was well outside of the ground. Had it in bandage for about two weeks.

Would do it again.  :woody:

I got elbowed in the head at the Peterborough game whilst being showered in piss.

Amended for you

Maybe I've not been to enough away games because I haven't torn up my shins or maybe it's a lack of alcohol.

Every time Iv done it Iv been completely sober. Forest away last year was the worst, 3 goals worth of scrapage

Weren't me but when forest beat us a bloke a couple of seats away went to smack the seat in front of him and whacked the bloke sitting in front on top of his head at full pelt. He stormed off out the ground , the other bloke was sat there clutching his head and I was just sat there pissing myself laughing.

Got elbowed in the head in the Blackburn concourses this season which left we with a lovely lump on my head.

Almost lost my glasses on numerous occasions but I'm sure that'll be the case with my fellow spectacle wearers. 

Also had the ruined shins and the like. 

Mine wasn't a Leicester game. Bloody Lallana

On the opposite side, I remember the year we went down. Southampton getting a great result at promotion chasing WBA. Totally not expected and dumped us right in the dump.

That result cost me about £180 and a two week ban from the Student Union. I stormed out to the balcony to calm down after Southampton went 1-0 up (Lallana in about the 80th minute - I still haven't forgiven him) and accidentally smashed the window on the door when I pushed it open. Missed the WBA equaliser. Eurgh.

Whatever happened to that promising manager that kept Southampton up that year...?

Archived