Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
elangLCFC

Congratulations Adam Smith

Just watched the game. Very, very mature for a young man in a big event. Huge kicks also-Kasper style. Very unlucky with the Gateshead goal because he made a decent save just before it went in. Quite promising imo, but can see him leaving soon if he doesn't get a sniff of being involved in our match day squads. Doubt he'd want to be involved in something as big as this and then go back to our 21's

What are the chances of him signing for Cambridge on a permanent?

Or will we keep him and continue loaning him out next season - does he have the potential to feature for our first team at one point in the near future?

Pity Chambers didn't get a game, but I thought Adam Smith played well - he didn't stand a chance with their goal, but looked very solid. I hope he gets a deal from them next season.

I watched the second half on a live stream, and felt a bit sorry for Gary Mills, because Gateshead gave it everything. But my ex-son-in-law is a Cambridge fan, so I still follow them, and am really pleased for him. Two great goals as well.

From what I've seen of him, I'd put him in front of Logan in the pecking order! Promising young keeper, will probably be loaned to LG2 or LG1 team next season if we sign Hamer as a number 2 to Kasper.

Saw the game and the semi final. Watched some U21 games also last season.

For me, you feel confident of his ability when their players attack, which is different from another keeper we have on our books, whose ambition is to continue to warm up our number 1 keeper.

Congratulations to him, another medal for a Leicester player this season.

Cambridge fans love him.Two quality displays to get them to the final I heard.This season couldn't of got much better for me.

With the appalling run-in you had, you've done well to come through and win the play offs.. lost two naught away at Gateshead a few weeks back didnt you.

Probably because you knew you'd made play offs, you took your foot off the gas.

I remember when Cambridge were a real force against us. Dion, Claridge etc.. quite some team.

With the appalling run-in you had, you've done well to come through and win the play offs.. lost two naught away at Gateshead a few weeks back didnt you.

I remember when Cambridge were a real force against us. Dion, Claridge etc.. quite some team.

Yes... and we got Lee Philpott instead of one of those two.

Think the FA Trophy put them off a tad,although to win at Wembley twice in a season is fantastic.Suffered with injuries of late as well.

Remember those days,I was the lone Leicester amongst Cambridge mates,but actually got a season ticket one year as a few of my mates had one and it was a good laugh.Always been Leicester as they would tell you after the play off drubbing,I was intolerable .

Just remembered but for a while Claridge was sub as a guy called John Taylor was firing on all cylinders.Rowett was ex Cambridge and who can forget big Trev!

Archived