Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
pen_3

Leicester Anderlecht Alliance....

You going to do a joint promotion one with us and the sheep on if they go up.

We seem to have enough sad fvckers on here wanting them to go up.

So sure some of the fvckwhitts will buy a Tshirt  :nono:  :nono:

It's about time the bookies start taking bets on how many "alliances" Leicester City can enter.

Besides, dear Roofer, you've got to sell your product with some sort of flair, feel, image, vision, experience, catchphrase, slogan, whatever.

Right now, the message is: "Buy this shit off me, I'm desperate for dough! BUY NOW!! ONLY X (enter any fantasy amount in order to create the illusion of limited supplies) AVAILABLE!!!"

I think it's Derby now.

Villa next.

That's actually a great slogan for a shirt...

"Villa Next" - only 300 shirts available. Buy one now, get a Leicester City - Partick Thistle enamel badge for free.

I know these will sell, but who is buying this garbage? There is no alliance. A busload of (friendly) mental Belgians came to cheer on an ex-player, they represent an absolute minority of their fanbase and I bet most of those have already forgotten we exist. Although if you can get that busload back next season all wearing this shirt... There's a challenge

I know these will sell, but who is buying this garbage? There is no alliance. A busload of (friendly) mental Belgians came to cheer on an ex-player, they represent an absolute minority of their fanbase and I bet most of those have already forgotten we exist. Although if you can get that busload back next season all wearing this shirt... There's a challenge

That's the real quiz.

Villa next.

That's actually a great slogan for a shirt...

"Villa Next" - only 300 shirts available. Buy one now, get a Leicester City - Partick Thistle enamel badge for free.

Are we playing Partick Thistle (and that was a massive stab in the dark) or are you rolling with my joke? ... I might make some LCFC - PTFC memorabilia even if we don't play them

That's the real quiz.

He's thrown a kettle over a pub... What have you done?

Are we playing Partick Thistle (and that was a massive stab in the dark) or are you rolling with my joke? ... I might make some LCFC - PTFC memorabilia even if we don't play them

He's thrown a kettle over a pub... What have you done?

Is he using the shoelaces? He's using the shoelaces, bastard I knew he would.

LIFE, OH LIFE, OHHH LIIIIIIFE.

Archived