Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grandad.

England Cricket 2014.

India is the next one I want to do, it sounds absolutely fantastic and no one who has been says a bad word about the place.

No we're not chasing this down although we're having some outrageous luck so far, two close overturned outs on Cook and Moeen just got bowled out but for some reason the bails didn't fall off.

It's awesome. I did a bit of the North 3 years ago and then some of the South this year. The north has some impressive stuff but the south is so much more chilled (in a sweeping generalisation). The cities are ****ing mental though, the sooner you can get out of them the better (in my opinion anyway). That said I imagine that's not too dissimilar to Sri Lanka. I haven't managed to get any cricket in while I've been out there but I did get to see Kerala Blasters vs. Mumbai City this time lol The crowd went crazy for Iain Hume. I tried to get a "HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUME" going but it didn't really take off...

It's a permanent fixture for me now on after Colombo and Galle a few years back, not a single bad point about the island.

They used to have a terrorist group called the Tamil Tigers but the army just completely genocided them after the Tsunami weakened it, completely peaceful island now and you could do a week there on £800-900 including fights and hotels if you wanted too.

oh you ruffian Matt,£800-900 including FIGHTS.Think have spoken about this before but Sri Lanka is on my wish list and to include cricket would be fantastic..

Must say Moeen Ali looks in good nick,needs to keep this form up.

We've won an ODI :o

Buttler and Root were fantastic, but careless from Prasad to bowl a no-ball on a wicket delivery.

Think you missed Moeen Ali too,he is lovely to watch at the top of the order a breath of fresh air,but as you say we were struggling and they turned it around.

Think you missed Moeen Ali too,he is lovely to watch at the top of the order a breath of fresh air,but as you say we were struggling and they turned it around.

I did, what a brilliant year he's had for England with both bat and ball.

Probably going to get slaughtered for this but I'll be amazed if Alex Hales has the technique to be an international cricketer

Probably going to get slaughtered for this but I'll be amazed if Alex Hales has the technique to be an international cricketer

I appreciate it's a long way from international cricket, but he certainly improved in the 4 day game last season.

I think he could make a decent limited overs player in international cricket, but would struggle in a Test.

He's looking great.

Just need to try and tick over at 4 an over here until the last ten and keep wickets in hand, it's turning all over the place.

Archived