Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grandad.

England Cricket 2014.

Really can't understand the abuse of Bopara and Ali by the Indian fans, as both of them have more in common with them as 2nd and 3rd generation British Asians than the deities they're worshipping.

OK, support the Indian team, but there really is no need for the active abuse of fellow British Asians simply taking pride in representing their country of birth.

Really can't understand the abuse of Bopara and Ali by the Indian fans, as both of them have more in common with them as 2nd and 3rd generation British Asians than the deities they're worshipping.

OK, support the Indian team, but there really is no need for the active abuse of fellow British Asians simply taking pride in representing their country of birth.

It's absolutely sickening. Any other sport and I think it wouldn't be tolerated.

The stuff towards Ali today has topped what Ravi got in CT final. Appalling a blind eye will again be turned to this.

It's absolutely sickening. Any other sport and I think it wouldn't be tolerated.

The stuff towards Ali today has topped what Ravi got in CT final. Appalling a blind eye will again be turned to this.

Could you imagine if the shoe was on the other foot?! 

Hopefully Ali and Bopara win the match for us.

Nope! I hate some of our fans too.

I find Indian cricket fans the least knowledgeable and most loud mouthed in world cricket, the fact their teams are now only really focussing on crash bash formats is funny, when the IPL hype dies off the BCCI will be in serious trouble.

I find Indian cricket fans the least knowledgeable and most loud mouthed in world cricket, the fact their teams are now only really focussing on crash bash formats is funny, when the IPL hype dies off the BCCI will be in serious trouble.

How do you mean least knowledgeable? Like, how do you judge that at a match or do you just mean in general via social media etc?

What utter tripe, on all points.Indian followers including many women know their cricket.

T20 and some sort of 1 day format is here to stay, the crowds around the world testify to that.

Archived