Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

What Role Should You Play in a Band?

Vocals - Doesn't matter if you have a great voice or not, your charisma and amazing personality are addictive enough to lead this band. Face it, you have everything.

Dammit, I wanna be the bass player!

Vocals - Doesn't matter if you have a great voice or not, your charisma and amazing personality are addictive enough to lead this band. Face it, you have everything.

Dammit, I wanna be the bass player!

Groupie. Was hoping it'll be true to me and pick Bassist :(

On second thoughts, I don't wanna play bass.

Keyboard

Smart, emotional and hansome,  you have the whole package. Who said keyboard isn't cool??

No ta. Guitar or Front man.

So you're like the Keyboard player in the episode of the IT Crowd where Jen dates a band member?

You are a wild, creative, fun person. You will do anything for a good time and never look back. While on stage you tend to hide behind the drums, backstage you're the focus of attention, and the coolest person in the group - everyone knows that

:punk:

You are a wild, creative, fun person. You will do anything for a good time and never look back. While on stage you tend to hide behind the drums, backstage you're the focus of attention, and the coolest person in the group - everyone knows that

I'm a groupie, apparently.

Probably fair enough as the closest I've been to being in a band was being asked to be a frontman for a group some friends put together at university, which I naturally rejected.

To say I was ill suited for the role would be the greatest understatement of all time, so I probably should have done it

Archived