Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dpjfox

Vincent Abouakar

He's exactly in our league. Potential talent but not on the radar of big clubs. Whether or not this form in France this season can be replicated is the question.

Not on the radar of big clubs? Id say chelsea are a pretty big club to be honest?!

there will be alot bigger clubs than us going in for him id imagine!!! this is definately the type of calibre player we should be after tho!! rather than the likes of fraizer campbell etc

Seen a lot of him have you?

So Campbell is more or less a proven premiership striker who isn't good enough but Vincent "one good season" Aboubakar is?

You need to remember everyone on here is a scout who watches every game that has ever taken place in every country.

So Campbell is more or less a proven premiership striker who isn't good enough but Vincent "one good season" Aboubakar is?

wouldnt really go as far as saying hes a proven premiership striker, the only reason we are after him and people want him here is because he has a cheap buyout clause.

i dont think he will be a starter at all, maybe play a handfull of games tbh, and if this clause didnt exist i doubt people would be wanting us to pay say £3/£4 million for him would they??

Seen a lot of him have you?

You need to remember everyone on here is a scout who watches every game that has ever taken place in every country.

yeah, watch alot of the french league tbh and have liked him for a few years now so have kept my eye on him!

and because i like to follow different nations leagues it makes me a top scout lol

yeah, watch alot of the french league tbh and have liked him for a few years now so have kept my eye on him!

and because i like to follow different nations leagues it makes me a top scout lol

You watch a lot of the french second division... wow you are a hardcore football fan.

You watch a lot of the french second division... wow you are a hardcore football fan.

why would it be relevant me watching the french 2nd division when he has played in the french top division for the last 5 or so years??

your willing to argue and throw ya 50p in, but you havnt really got a clue what your on about, just a wind up merchant

why would it be relevant me watching the french 2nd division when he has played in the french top division for the last 5 or so years??

your willing to argue and throw ya 50p in, but you havnt really got a clue what your on about, just a wind up merchant

lol

wouldnt really go as far as saying hes a proven premiership striker, the only reason we are after him and people want him here is because he has a cheap buyout clause.

i dont think he will be a starter at all, maybe play a handfull of games tbh, and if this clause didnt exist i doubt people would be wanting us to pay say £3/£4 million for him would they??

You know what you're getting with Campbell, we could spend £10 million in big Vince and he could be dreadful

You know what you're getting with Campbell, we could spend £10 million in big Vince and he could be dreadful

correct, but is campbell good enough for the premierleague though? cant help but think we need better?! anyway in Nige we trust

Anyone got an obnoxiously loud youtube football highlights video for me to watch?

I want another good player like this to get my hopes up. Ever since the Cardozo scandal.

How about the one ⬆⬆⬆ up there

Edit:

How about the one ⬅⬅⬅ on the last page 😅😅😅

I just read that as 'Sol Campbell is more less a proven premiership striker' - I thought you'd lost the plot for a minute!

Poor record for Cameroon and never scored goals before this season, is he actually any good?

22 years old, potential. Whether he really is any good, only time will be able to tell. One breakthrough season and major clubs are sniffing around.

Could go either way.

As he's rumoured to consider his options after the World Cup (with a contract still running until 2016), we should keep a close eye on him.

All I know is that Lorient have a pretty good youth setup and pride themselves on being a team nurturing young talent. They've always been a sellers' club.

I just read that as 'Sol Campbell is more less a proven premiership striker' - I thought you'd lost the plot for a minute!

I've never had the plot according to some!

Don't know anything about him but that Youtube video only really shows that defending and goalkeeping in France is abysmal. Good celebration with the flips, mind.

22 years old, potential. Whether he really is any good, only time will be able to tell. One breakthrough season and major clubs are sniffing around.

Could go either way.

As he's rumoured to consider his options after the World Cup (with a contract still running until 2016), we should keep a close eye on him.

All I know is that Lorient have a pretty good youth setup and pride themselves on being a team nurturing young talent. They've always been a sellers' club.

Trouble is if he has a good World Cup his price tag will go up significantly and more clubs will want his signature.

If he has a rubbish World Cup and we sign him for a large fee it could be high risk which I'm sure the Pearson haters will love and will be ready to pounce if he fails.

Based on that video he has a natural strikers instinct.

I'd be more concerned if he was 26 and only had one good season. He's 22 which is still young, possibly took him longer to mature physically abd psychologically.

If he goes to Chelsea he'll juat end up at Herenveen or Wolfsburg etc.

Archived