Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

A chance meeting in the Soar Point that resulted in instant jaegerbombs.

Lovely fella and a nice looking bloke.

The spoiler lol lol

Did he put out? A little Linford Christie in the bogs? Finger up the date? Dutch Rudder?

This country nurse is very keen. I told her I leave the country in 6 weeks and she's now planning to drive 100 miles for a dirty weekend. I reckon I'll take the gamble. If it turns out she is mental I don't have to deal with her for long.

This country nurse is very keen. I told her I leave the country in 6 weeks and she's now planning to drive 100 miles for a dirty weekend. I reckon I'll take the gamble. If it turns out she is mental I don't have to deal with her for long.

beware

tumblr_mdfrivmfCd1qj9hkk.gif

Got a few bites, what is this moments business all about?

Moments is like snap chat apparently, you can send a match pictures which are viewable for 24 hours before they are deleted by the app

Salvatore homohabolis

Bit difficult when my 1st name is my profile name lol

She seems nice enough, just she asked what i was doing tonight & I said nothing, so she said lets do something and I didn't know what to say lol