Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Oh **** I got a match. Not the Instagram model but she's still well out of my league. I was not prepared for this at 8:15 in the morning while taking a shit.

Do I mention I have a moustache and a beer gut now?

She could have been the love of my life. The one. But I went up to Manchester and whipped out my tinder match for the lads to see. It changed the location and my match disappeared! Gone forever.

And I've not heard back from the insta model. No Disneyland for the boys.

I may have a go just to see what beauty it comes up with but I doubt I would follow it up. Under 20 I'd be a baby snatcher. Over 40 It'll be a wrinkly. And in between baby makers.

Can't see a link. The girls look great on the download page but way out of my league.

Edited by Rincewind

I may have a go just to see what beauty it comes up with but I doubt I would follow it up. Under 20 I'd be a baby snatcher. Over 40 It'll be a wrinkly. And in between baby makers.

Can't see a link. The girls look great on the download page but way out of my league.

Girls love older compassionate men, Ken.

Sure they do. They would also like them to have money stashed away.

Just seen it is mainly for Iphones and Androids. Mine needs charging. There are a lot of negative reviews. Some saying there is a lot of sexual harrassment. I do not want to be a victim of that. :)Well not 24/7

She could have been the love of my life. The one. But I went up to Manchester and whipped out my tinder match for the lads to see. It changed the location and my match disappeared! Gone forever.

And I've not heard back from the insta model. No Disneyland for the boys.

You never lose your matches unless you click unmatch after you have been matched.

So Sorry to be the one to tell you this, she unmatched you! She obviously thought you were a twat!

Word of advice Lads, before heading on a "date" add them on Facebook first. I did that found a video of the lass on her facebook, she had a shocking bloody lisp....like real bad speech impetiment...not even i could bring myself too go there i would of spent the whole time laughing or asking "Sorry can you please repeat that?"

You never lose your matches unless you click unmatch after you have been matched.

So Sorry to be the one to tell you this, she unmatched you! She obviously thought you were a twat!

Word of advice Lads, before heading on a "date" add them on Facebook first. I did that found a video of the lass on her facebook, she had a shocking bloody lisp....like real bad speech impetiment...not even i could bring myself too go there i would of spent the whole time laughing or asking "Sorry can you please repeat that?"

Shame. Apparently she does a great thixty nine.