Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Shame. Apparently she does a great thixty nine.

Socceroos date. 'ssssuck on my sssssoapy, sssssweaty melonsssss'

Soccerroo. '.........BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ok then'

Edited by kingcarr21

You never lose your matches unless you click unmatch after you have been matched.

So Sorry to be the one to tell you this, she unmatched you! She obviously thought you were a twat!

Well now I feel a ****. Cheers Roo.

Never even had a chance to use my classy opening line of 'thanks for lowering your standards'

Living in Jersey means people just come under two categories;

a) People I already know.

b) People from France.

Living in Jersey means people just come under two categories;

a) People I already know.

b) People from France.

Could be worse mate. If you lived in Norfolk it would be

a) girls with six fingers on each hand

b) girls with webbed feet

• Like 1

He looked pretty manly when I saw him.

Actually I signed in with Facebook so I assume it already had my peofile as it selected all women. Even some over 40. One was 51 and to the other extreme one was 18.

Edited by Rincewind

Downloaded it, just flicked right for a good 3 or 4 minutes without even looking (danger man). Now we wait. So how does it work, it comes up on their profile that I've liked them, and then they can choose to like me back or not, or if we happen to both like each other by chance there's a notification?

Same will apply to them, they get males on there screen which they like or dislike. If it turns out you both have liked each other you will get a match and that's when it notifys you, from there you can start chatting too them and planting the seeds for a sex date

Banged it back on and taking my time now. Got a few theories. Girls that say 'everything happens for a reason' = damaged. Just the face shots = fat. Every picture is a big group of girls = either ugly or low on confidence, most likely both. Pictures of the kids or a pet = move on. Selfies in mirror = goer, most likely off her rocker, approach with caution.

• Like 1