Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bexs2011

BBC Radio Leicester's new summariser is...

Never thought I'd be that bothered about matchday commentators, and I love Gerry for his service to our club as a player, but I have recently realised that a little Leicester bias is what I really want!

Bring back Youngy!!!!

Fir fig sake, I wish these threads stopped branching out and blossoming into something irrelevant. It's cherry annoying, stop it or I willow you all a face palm!

Agreed, it's happening more than just acacia-nally now, so let's stop it, oak-ay?

Alan young may have been poplar with the fans, but if yew ask me, Taggart is going to be a massive improvement. Let's face it, the commentary team needed Spruce-ing up a bit

I'm genuinely excited about this season, with Pear-son at the 'Elm I'm sure we'll do well and hopefully play some good cypressing football. The transfers look good so fir, and if we're lucky we might even cedar youngsters like Callum Elder start to break into the team.

Alan young may have been poplar with the fans, but if yew ask me, Taggart is going to be a massive improvement. Let's face it, the commentary team needed Spruce-ing up a bit

I'm genuinely excited about this season, with Pear-son at the 'Elm I'm sure we'll do well and hopefully play some good cypressing football. The transfers look good so fir, and if we're lucky we might even cedar youngsters like Callum Elder start to break into the team.

Anise one !

Why couldn't they have had both Alan Young and Gerry Taggart. I seem to remember a couple seasons ago there was one game when they had Stringer, Al and Neil (Lee) Danns, any reason why there can't be three commentators. 

COS ALAN YOUNG WAS SHITE!

And obviously did something.

FFS! Have people still not got it in their heads he has gone, draw a line under it, get over it!

Why couldn't they have had both Alan Young and Gerry Taggart. I seem to remember a couple seasons ago there was one game when they had Stringer, Al and Neil (Lee) Danns, any reason why there can't be three commentators.

I remember that one, seem to remember Lee being very quiet overall and only making the odd comment about the squad. Was he out injured or suspended? He went home at the break to fetch his guitar. Probably.

Not Alan Young but I wouldn't mind if they had an extra guest in every now and then, maybe screen them first just to make sure they can talk with a bit of enthusiasm and string a (not Stringer) few words together.

I remember that one, seem to remember Lee being very quiet overall and only making the odd comment about the squad. Was he out injured or suspended? He went home at the break to fetch his guitar. Probably.

Not Alan Young but I wouldn't mind if they had an extra guest in every now and then, maybe screen them first just to make sure they can talk with a bit of enthusiasm and string a (not Stringer) few words together.

Yeah I think it was the Leicester v Burnley game of 2011-12 season it was the game week after we found out we wouldn't reach the plays off, I think Neil Danns had an injury but got Nigel's permission to commentate on that game.

Instead of having Jason Bourne there, they could have an extra summariser. I know some radio stations can have two different commentators for each other.

Archived