Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bexs2011

BBC Radio Leicester's new summariser is...

We'll see. If he can make coherent sentences and say something interesting then great. It doesn't matter whether anyone agrees with him or not. There'll always be someone who disagrees.

Just about remember his last season or so with us. He was a big leader at the back, very whole hearted.

Hopefully he brings this to his commentary role (as did Youngy) but has a bit more up-to-date knowledge of the game, and stays on topic more. Maybe even reign Stringer in a bit.

The man is a nuisance. Said to my girlfriend " if I can make any of your dreams come true, then come and see me later" in Natterjack's, whilst I was there!!

So did you're girlfriend's dreams come true that night? :unsure::ph34r:

How have I only just found out there's no more Alan Young?! :trumpet:  :scarf:  :yahoo::vardy:

You've been on holiday in the middle of the Sahara desert for a fortnight, with no other human contact and your 3G just wouldn't connect? Only reasonable explanation.

Archived