Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Ticket Exchange Thread 2014/15

Morning all!

Ive got three tickets available for the Chelsea home game (rescheduled to Weds 29 April at 7:45pm), x2 adults and x1 under 8 ticket. Face value is £110 (£50 / adult and £10 / under 8) Tickets are in Block B3, good seats. Would be willing to let all go for £90, have attached a picture of tickets. Reply if interested!

This is probably a really dumb question, but can somebody tell me how references work? And does anybody have a spare one (or two because I want to get two tickets? I really don't know how it works!) for Newcaste at home? Living in the south-west means I can't get to many games and the ones I can get to I can never get a bloody ticket for lol

This is probably a really dumb question, but can somebody tell me how references work? And does anybody have a spare one (or two because I want to get two tickets? I really don't know how it works!) for Newcaste at home? Living in the south-west means I can't get to many games and the ones I can get to I can never get a bloody ticket for lol

All customers are given a reference no. You then earn points on that based on buying season tickets and away tickets. Not sure they earn any for purchasing home tickets. I maybe wrong on that point.

However for home games you need membership to get any sort of priority really this season.

However.if you want 2 tickets for Newcastle at home. Remind me when it is via a PM and I will endeavour to get hold of 2 for you.

All customers are given a reference no. You then earn points on that based on buying season tickets and away tickets. Not sure they earn any for purchasing home tickets. I maybe wrong on that point.

However for home games you need membership to get any sort of priority really this season.

However.if you want 2 tickets for Newcastle at home. Remind me when it is via a PM and I will endeavour to get hold of 2 for you.

Thanks mate, will send a PM shortly. :)

Morning all!

Ive got three tickets available for the Chelsea home game (rescheduled to Weds 29 April at 7:45pm), x2 adults and x1 under 8 ticket. Face value is £110 (£50 / adult and £10 / under 8) Tickets are in Block B3, good seats. Would be willing to let all go for £90, have attached a picture of tickets. Reply if interested!

SOLD NOW!

Archived