Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
crazylegs1984

Just rang the Ticket Office ........

im not worried about the arrival of the season that was just info id picked up , I was worried that something had gone wrong because I have other peoples money sitting in my account to pay for season tickets and it hasn't gone out on the day it should of I just don't wanna be the scapegoat if something had gone wrong hence the reason I rang up why is no one picking that part up lol

haha ****ing ha retards , some people like to know where they stand with finances etc especially when its your bank that the money gets taken from for various season tickets , yeah there was a reason for ringing and yes its 2 and a half weeks early but when your neighbor and few friends have received them already you start to worry slightly , why is it when you post something on a forum you get a bunch of Beaumont rednecks commenting trying to be the next big-time-charlie 

ochre.jpg

im not worried about the arrival of the season that was just info id picked up , I was worried that something had gone wrong because I have other peoples money sitting in my account to pay for season tickets and it hasn't gone out on the day it should of I just don't wanna be the scapegoat if something had gone wrong hence the reason I rang up why is no one picking that part up lol

sounds to me like someone preparing their alibi for when their mates ackers disappear.

You do know the money won't vanish unless you touch it if it's not taken from your account on the set day?

It's a direct debit scheme. The money will be taken by the end of the month. Relax.

Beaumont Rednecks? Bare in mind we are currently feuding with New Parks Triads, so pick wisely.

Im more a Thurnby Triad.

Nothing to do with the Lodgites of Thurnby...they are rip(think that means tough!)

haha ****ing ha retards , some people like to know where they stand with finances etc especially when its your bank that the money gets taken from for various season tickets , yeah there was a reason for ringing and yes its 2 and a half weeks early but when your neighbor and few friends have received them already you start to worry slightly , why is it when you post something on a forum you get a bunch of Beaumont rednecks commenting trying to be the next big-time-charlie 

What douche game are you and your neighbors playing each summer? "I've got my season ticket before you, haha"?

Man, you'd expect this kind of "show off" behaviour from a kid, but a 30-year old?

As for financing your season ticket, surely if you were wise enough you'd start saving or calculating the costs for one or several ST way in advance,

My problem is that they made a big deal out of saying season tickets were in the post and that we would receive them in the early part of this week, now it transpires that they've only send a fifth of them out. Wh toy did they say anything? They would have been better off saying nowt!

How the Thai's ever got to be multi millionaires in retail is beyond me if the constant stream of ticket office fiascos are anything to go by.

Was the ticket office a slick, well oiled machine before they bowled up then?

lol I asked a neighbour if he had received his of which he shown me it , and I wasn't worried about the money going missing or anything like that what got me was the fact I'm holding into other peoples money of which the season tickets are kinda my responsibility I have them on my back therefore the chain reaction of hassle starts and people are saying I over react geeez

lol I asked a neighbour if he had received his of which he shown me it , and I wasn't worried about the money going missing or anything like that what got me was the fact I'm holding into other peoples money of which the season tickets are kinda my responsibility I have them on my back therefore the chain reaction of hassle starts and people are saying I over react geeez

Why don't you just say that you're waiting for the club to take the money out of your account? I presume they are friends/family therefore they should trust that you've bought them and now just waiting for money to go.

But no, you're not over-reacting. Not at all.

Although you seem very apprehensive about money going missing. Maybe you've done it before :ph34r:.

Mmm so the club did a press relase saying that all the ST's had been sent out and you will receive them at the start of this week. Ok and now they are saying that only 20% have been sent out. Where as I am not in a panick over mine not arriving I would prefere to have has received them by now, and the club is not helping by contradicting themselves. As for getting a ticket printed on the day!!! Are you being serious Bert? Having paid for my ticket already I really don't want to be turning early to get a print out and I don't think anyone should have to do this.

They have had three months to send them out. By leaving it so late it doesn't leave any time to sort out problems...and why the fek should anybody have to queue for a paper replacement anyway?

There is absolutely no reason why existing season ticket holders couldn't have had the existing cards updated and let the Johnny come lately plastic prem 'fans' wait for their new ones. All they ever do is create problems where there needn't be any.

So you complain about childish comment then resort to using them yourself. And you think your better than the people your moaning about lol lol lol

Archived