Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willie-bell-in-rothley

U21s / Development Squad 2014-15

Criminal to see Knockaert and Albrighton rotting away in the Under-21's with Pearson showing no intention whatsoever to get them involved with the first team.

You could possibly turn it around, imagine how good for it for the U21's to play with players with the skill level and experience of Knockerart and Albrighton. Really helping our future stars learn.

Think panayitou will be a squad player if we go down. It's strange how he hasn't been out on loan yet mind

He was sent on loan to Port Vale and didn't make a single appearance for them, scoring against a bunch of teenagers doesn't make you a good player.

He was sent on loan to Port Vale and didn't make a single appearance for them, scoring against a bunch of teenagers doesn't make you a good player.

you have to start somewhere though. Surely someone scoring against teenagers is better than people who aren't scoring against teenagers. This lad is scoring for fun. He's already made one appearance so I think Pearson rates him. I think we could see him

you have to start somewhere though. Surely someone scoring against teenagers is better than people who aren't scoring against teenagers. This lad is scoring for fun. He's already made one appearance so I think Pearson rates him. I think we could see him

I highly doubt that with Vardy, Nugent, Ulloa, Kramaric and Chris Wood in our ranks.

Archived