Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willie-bell-in-rothley

U21s / Development Squad 2014-15

Not to mention Tom Hopper and Tom Lawrence.

Lawrence will be used as a winger and I don't rate hopper. Panayitou fits our style as well as he's quick. I'm not saying he'll make it for us I just think he could be used if we are in the championship next season

The amount of goals Harrison is scoring at the minute i'm astounded he isn't good enough to muck about in League One. I know he went to Port Vale and didn't even make an appearance but Michael Cain has shone at that level this season and I think the form he's in then he's got to be playing professional first team football next season.

Playing man united tonight at the king power!!!

Massive, massive game for the U21s.

This along with the recent Everton win / and the upcoming semi-final; excellent experience regardless of the outcome for our youth players.

Will be interesting to see which first teamers Pearson makes available. 

Will be a great test for them.

Victor valdes, van persie, Evans januzai starting tonight. Not taking our kids lightly tonight.

Valdes has been in their line-up for a while.

RVP for fitness and form - I saw their game when Falcao dropped down and he was abysmal.

Januzaj // Knockaert can handle him!

Massive, massive game for the U21s.

This along with the recent Everton win / and the upcoming semi-final; excellent experience regardless of the outcome for our youth players.

Will be interesting to see which first teamers Pearson makes available. 

Will be a great test for them.

Expect Hamer, Drinkwater and Knockaert. As per.

Edit; apparently not.

Victor valdes, van persie, Evans januzai starting tonight. Not taking our kids lightly tonight.

Man Utd team to face City: Pereira, Rafael, Blackett, Thorpe ©, Kellet, Evans, Love, Goss, Wilson, van Persie, Januzaj

Archived