Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AndWhat?

Leicester City and VfL Bochum - Blue and White Friendship

On 08/03/2019 at 18:23, los dedos said:

This one is not mine , But i've just sent one down tonight for delivery tomorrow .

Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 18.22.11.png

These Bochum lot are like the Rita Ora of football fans, a different partnership every week it seems!

2 hours ago, lcfc278 said:

These Bochum lot are like the Rita Ora of football fans, a different partnership every week it seems!

lol

Think it's more guys from England/Wales that go over there once and think it's worth commemorating in flag form. Bit strange, and I seriously doubt they'd get away with hanging their flags on Bochum's terrace in the same way Leicester guys can.

2 hours ago, Jay said:

How easy would it be to get a ticket for the Union Berlin game on the 19/05?

is the easiest way to fly Stansted - Dortmund?

Currently 7/8 on the flight from Stansted on the Saturday morning iirc. Welcome to join and we can sort out the rest 

On 27/03/2019 at 22:30, Jackubu said:

Currently 7/8 on the flight from Stansted on the Saturday morning iirc. Welcome to join and we can sort out the rest 

Looks like one more is on that flight as well now.

taken the plunge and all booked up! 

Looking forward to it!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/04/2019 at 14:48, baker11 said:

Cov asked for or invited Bochum for a friendly game. The club due to the link with Leicester told them where to shove that idea.

It would be nice to have a friendly with Bochum at *some* point. Would surely be better than the likes of Akhisarspor, both from an on-pitch standpoint and for the fans

• Like 3

On 13/04/2019 at 14:48, baker11 said:

Cov asked for or invited Bochum for a friendly game. The club due to the link with Leicester told them where to shove that idea.

:wub:

Bochum as a club are seemingly much more accommodating of it, hope it happens soon. Hopefully no 10 german bombers singing c unts bother though 

Edited by Stadt
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Really glad you enjoyed it, sounds like the lads made you really welcome. It's a shame what happened with the Magdeburg fans, it sounds as though they had a proper show lined up but their ultras never made it to the ground. 

Haven't been able to get out there as much as I would have liked this season but aiming to get to a game in the early part of next season. 

Just sorting all my plans out now, what’s the best way to get to Bochum from Dortmund Airport? Is it the Airport express bus to Dortmund Hbf and then a regional train to Bochum?

Edited by Jay

1 hour ago, Jay said:

Just sorting all my plans out now, what’s the best way to get to Bochum from Dortmund Airport? Is it the Airport express bus to Dortmund Hbf and then a regional train to Bochum?

The train for such a short distance is a right pain. Taxi split between the lot on your flight would be the easiest. Although I did here Bochum lads are doing airport runs.

Drop @Jackubu a line pal.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jay said:

Think it’s around €20/30 Euro for a taxi from Dortmund to bochum. Düsseldorf and cologne aren’t far away on the train. 

4 hours ago, LutterworthLCFC said:

Think it’s around €20/30 Euro for a taxi from Dortmund to bochum. Düsseldorf and cologne aren’t far away on the train. 

Dusseldorf is about 45 mins on the train and is about 16 euros each way.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Suzie the Fox said:

Have no clue what any of that is? 

that Leicester lad who makes vlogs posted a picture of him holding the new shirt, then that VFLB supporter called him a nonce and went on to tell him that he'd glass him the next time he came to Leicester

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, H.a.r.r.y said:

that Leicester lad who makes vlogs posted a picture of him holding the new shirt, then that VFLB supporter called him a nonce and went on to tell him that he'd glass him the next time he came to Leicester

FML seriously? ...