LeicesterBran Posted 23 August 2014 Posted 23 August 2014 I hope can get a draw or even a win as it would make the icing on the cake for my birthday. But,I can see Chelsea winning this one. Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
StanSP Posted 23 August 2014 Posted 23 August 2014 Chelsea usually take the foot off the gas when they get in front Even if they take their foot off the gas, they're still pretty decent. They can afford to with the quality they have
ealingfox Posted 23 August 2014 Posted 23 August 2014 At least we've got the red kit to blame if we lose.
Buce Posted 23 August 2014 Posted 23 August 2014 We'll really miss Drinky and James. I think we'll lose heavily.
LCFC Rennie Posted 23 August 2014 Posted 23 August 2014 I think we could get a drubbing today, anything but a defeat would be sensational.
Nick Posted 23 August 2014 Posted 23 August 2014 We'll really miss Drinky and James. I think we'll lose heavily. I'm not yet certain the won't be playing.........
LCFC Rennie Posted 23 August 2014 Posted 23 August 2014 I'm not yet certain the won't be playing......... Danny has a hamstring issue so Pearson wouldn't risk it and James has something to do with his shin. So if anyone plays it will be James.
Buce Posted 23 August 2014 Posted 23 August 2014 I'm not yet certain the won't be playing......... Pearson playing mind games with 'the Special One'? Behave.
Les-TA-Jon Posted 23 August 2014 Posted 23 August 2014 Something like 12 months since we last went into a league game sure of a loss? If we lose by less than 3 i will be surprised.
VLC86 Posted 23 August 2014 Posted 23 August 2014 Pearson playing mind games with 'the Special One'? Behave. I think he will spring a surprise with one of them...
veezeeblue Posted 23 August 2014 Posted 23 August 2014 Well what a game that was ! here´s a brief for those that missed it CFC 2-3 LCFC Costalot 13 min Nugent 35 min we go mad 1-1 half time Squirrel 55 min Mahrez 69 min we go really mad Vardy on as sub 75 min Vardy scores winner in 89th minute we go really really mad 6 minutes added time chelshe lay seige final whistle we go really really really mad really ! we go mad ! maybe just maybe !
BigWesMorgan Posted 23 August 2014 Posted 23 August 2014 I'd Imagine 4-4-2 with Schlupp left midfield playing defensively
Matty Hamez Posted 23 August 2014 Posted 23 August 2014 Schlupp starting. NP must have liked the look of his finishing coming in off the left.
KFS Posted 23 August 2014 Posted 23 August 2014 Why have we got to the stage where Hammond needs to play 90 minutes against one of the best teams in the world?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.