Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cjslcfc

Chelsea Pre-Match Thread

Our small time mentality is our undoing.

Bring it on and lets give it a go against the Chelsea scum - they are a superb side but there's no use wanting to be in the prem if we have a negative attitude before we start - COMF!!!

The lads won't be going into the game with a negative attitude and that's what matters most. They'll be well drilled and believe they can get a result.

I ment our supporters Bert - if the fans don't show some balls - what chance the team? ( and I know the're professional footballers and they'll get on with their job)

I've followed the lads for many years now and its the first time I've seen the club with a board that looks like it's not just going to get by, but wants to get the team and city right up there with the best in the country.

This negative shit is the reason why we've been second string for all of our history!

I ment our supporters Bert - if the fans don't show some balls - what chance the team? ( and I know the're professional footballers and they'll get on with their job)

I've followed the lads for many years now and its the first time I've seen the club with a board that looks like it's not just going to get by, but wants to get the team and city right up there with the best in the country.

This negative shit is the reason why we've been second string for all of our history!

It really isn't. The reason we're negative now is because it's Chelsea we're playing.

If anything it's the opposite in my view. Excessive demands, "delusions of grandeur" and booing when it was completely unnecessary did more damage than a lack of ambition.

There is a difference between being optimistic and realistic. 

There is not a single one of us, who wouldn't love 3 points tomorrow, but we all know, our team vs their team, on average, we are looking at a 3-1 scoreline or so, yes its football, and yes, without a doubt there has been bigger shocks, and yes the fans will burst their lungs out tomorrow screaming our lads on, but we know, come full time IF we lose 4-0 3-0 3-1 or whatever it is, it's expected and it's no harm to our team.

People seriously expecting us to go to these games and come away with a win, cleansheet and to dominate Chelsea, are why our players just can't relax. If this was football manager, 99% of us would tell them to enjoy it, because this is why we are in this league, we play, we learn and we come back better and stronger, no matter the result. 

I would never have delusions of grandeur - I would say Leicester's my club, if not my city, and I would say - I don't give a shit who you are - my club are going to do everything they can to knock you over - whoever you are and no matter what resources you have at your disposal.

If they come out on top, then so be it, but it doesn't mean we should roll over and die before a ball is kicked.

Get a grip people!!!

Would be great if we could nick something, but we are not expected too for many a reason.

Drogba is bound to net at some point, we all know that, so lets just enjoy it.

The most important thing tomorrow? Not the result or performance - no injuries.

Big wes n Moore,..it wont be the Alamo, or custers last stand...they lost.

but Rorke's drift, and medals for the boys.

Some people harp on about being realistic, hey we are football fans, its our job to D R E A M N BELIEVE and show faith in the

impossible, how boring to be realistic, you can only win if you play the highstakes..

Terry ,Cahill have not been up against the likes of Vardy, Ulloa, Mahrez, and secret weapon, our jeff, the best player out of ghana since Yeboah. If there are 4 goals, then they come from the city......front rank...fire...2nd rank...fire...3 rank ...fire.

Archived