goose2010 Posted 21 August 2014 Posted 21 August 2014 it can't be THAT limited surely?? to sell out on day1 ? just got in from work expecting to be able to get one but i can't which is a bit annoying. Will maybe phone or email see if anyone can let me know.
FrankieWorthoYaggedMyWife Posted 21 August 2014 Posted 21 August 2014 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BRAND-NEW-LEICESTER-CITY-2014-15-FOOTBALL-SHIRT-LIMITED-EDITION-RED-1000-ONLY-/400760951296?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item5d4f36d200 look at this ****!
goose2010 Posted 21 August 2014 Posted 21 August 2014 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BRAND-NEW-LEICESTER-CITY-2014-15-FOOTBALL-SHIRT-LIMITED-EDITION-RED-1000-ONLY-/400760951296?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item5d4f36d200 look at this ****! shocking!!! the fact it is a long sleeved one and you can still order them on the website.
HEGGSY Posted 21 August 2014 Posted 21 August 2014 There will be more. Pretty certain they just wanted to have high sales before the Chelsea game.
jammie82uk Posted 21 August 2014 Posted 21 August 2014 There will be more. Pretty certain they just wanted to have high sales before the Chelsea game. Be daft if there isn't With the team wearing it on Saturday as well demand might even increase
DJ Barry Hammond Posted 21 August 2014 Posted 21 August 2014 There will be more. Pretty certain they just wanted to have high sales before the Chelsea game. There will be more... come February knowing the club! They'll then have tons of them that they can't shift and will be selling them off for £20 by the end of the season!
Soar Fox Posted 21 August 2014 Posted 21 August 2014 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BRAND-NEW-LEICESTER-CITY-2014-15-FOOTBALL-SHIRT-LIMITED-EDITION-RED-1000-ONLY-/400760951296?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item5d4f36d200 look at this ****! Notice the sellers name? Qwertylisa Wonder if it's the Qwerty who posts on here.
RGFox Posted 21 August 2014 Posted 21 August 2014 That is mental £99! It's supply and demand but pretty sure no one will fork out that much, atleast not yet.
David McAuliffe Posted 21 August 2014 Posted 21 August 2014 Well, im a happy chap. Got long and short sleeved home shirts, and both the new away shirts, the gold and the red, both short sleeved. I`ll be wearing mine, not listing any on eBay, like a couple of people have already done.
lgfualol Posted 21 August 2014 Posted 21 August 2014 Selling 2 Medium short sleeved third kits £99.00 ONO or £150 for both pm me
FoxInTheBirstallBox Posted 21 August 2014 Posted 21 August 2014 I have a large, xl and xxl £120 each or £365 for all 3 Get your bargains here!
Guest Posted 21 August 2014 Posted 21 August 2014 I have a large, xl and xxl £120 each or £365 for all 3 Get your bargains here! I think you need to research the word bargain.
Soar Fox Posted 21 August 2014 Posted 21 August 2014 Selling 2 Medium short sleeved third kits £99.00 ONO or £150 for both pm me
FoxInTheBirstallBox Posted 21 August 2014 Posted 21 August 2014 I think you need to research the word bargain. Its a bargain when someone wants to buy it, although I do actually have 3, but I wont be selling them any time soon!
Beliall Posted 21 August 2014 Posted 21 August 2014 There will be more... come February knowing the club! They'll then have tons of them that they can't shift and will be selling them off for £20 by the end of the season! Fingers crossed Its a bargain when someone wants to buy it, although I do actually have 3, but I wont be selling them any time soon! You planning on gaining / losing a lot of weight this season?
Guest Posted 21 August 2014 Posted 21 August 2014 Its a bargain when someone wants to buy it, although I do actually have 3, but I wont be selling them any time soon!More than double the cost of the original does not make it a bargain in the value for money sense of the word.But I wouldn't sell them if I had them either, then again I'd only have bought 1.
FoxInTheBirstallBox Posted 21 August 2014 Posted 21 August 2014 Fingers crossed You planning on gaining / losing a lot of weight this season? Hoping to go from mahrez to GTF in the course of this season
David McAuliffe Posted 21 August 2014 Posted 21 August 2014 About 9.30am.I ordered mine at 09.02am, I did notice before 09.30 that the ss sized sm,med and large were sold out, although later on I noticed all sizes were again for sale on the website,which I couldn't figure out how that had come about.
Beliall Posted 21 August 2014 Posted 21 August 2014 Hoping to go from mahrez to GTF in the course of this season
Jimmy Posted 21 August 2014 Posted 21 August 2014 they only have 3XL up on LCFCDirect for short sleeved but have most sizes still for long sleeved version
David McAuliffe Posted 21 August 2014 Posted 21 August 2014 A friend of mine here in nth wales ordered the red shirt,short sleeved, in medium, and it will have the BarclaysPremierLeague badges on it. He should receive it tomorrow, and due to an unforeseen personal problem that has arisen, he is reluctantly,more than likely,going to list it on eBay sometime Friday. Don't know if it will be auction or buy it now format.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.