sylofox Posted 19 August 2014 Posted 19 August 2014 Would not wear it if Top and his dad bought one to my house. RED fvcking RED what fvcking idiot came up with RED?
THEBIGJOHNSTEADER; Posted 19 August 2014 Posted 19 August 2014 That kit looks shit. Makes them look like....(wait for it).... red fanni. Looks like they've all been dipped in white dee's axe wound
Raw Dykes Posted 19 August 2014 Posted 19 August 2014 I was getting just getting used to the idea of the red kit. Now I've seen it worn in a match, I pretty much hate it. I hope we don't see it used more than a couple of times before it's ditched. I was really sick of all the white and yellow away kits we used to get all the time. Never thought I'd want more of them. This red is just for one season, right?
Bob Weasel Fox Posted 19 August 2014 Posted 19 August 2014 I was getting just getting used to the idea of the red kit. Now I've seen it worn in a match, I pretty much hate it. I hope we don't see it used more than a couple of times before it's ditched. I was really sick of all the white and yellow away kits we used to get all the time. Never thought I'd want more of them. This red is just for one season, right? I fooking hope so it's hideous
CKB Posted 20 August 2014 Posted 20 August 2014 Kit looks fine to me, that defending on the other hand....
fazzyfox Posted 20 August 2014 Posted 20 August 2014 Remember it is known for bringing good fortune in asian tradition, just look at Cardiff, couldn't get promoted for years, change to red and bingo up they go. Then they take on the Premier League wearing red and.....oh shit, can we change it, for every vision of a Russell Osman or Gary Mac I can see a Tony Sealy grimacing at his latest miss or Alan Paris being shouted at by a Keeper picking the ball out of the net. Paul Reid v Blackburn is one of the few positive memories.
CPW22 Posted 20 August 2014 Posted 20 August 2014 Big fan of this kit already, I just hope I can get one on the internet tomorrow morning.
Ricey Posted 20 August 2014 Posted 20 August 2014 Red kit to be worn against Chelsea according to the OS. Makes you wonder why they've made it limited edition. I can actually see it being more popular than the gold one.
Hungry Hungry Fox Posted 20 August 2014 Posted 20 August 2014 Can't understand the hate people have for it, just because it's red I like it, a lot
Samilktray Posted 20 August 2014 Posted 20 August 2014 Hoping my experiences of buying Supreme drops online help me get this tomorrow. Is it still out tomorrow?
FrankieWorthoYaggedMyWife Posted 20 August 2014 Posted 20 August 2014 all over the red shirt, my first one in years. that said I will only ever wear it whilst lying in my pants watching tv with a few cans
lcfcsnow Posted 20 August 2014 Posted 20 August 2014 Doesn't look great in those highlights, black shorts would be more suitable.
RonnieTodger Posted 20 August 2014 Posted 20 August 2014 Can imagine the club marketing a "paint the town red" hoping fans will snap them up and wear them at Stamford Bridge. Let's be honest, they probably will.
DANGEROUS TIGER Posted 20 August 2014 Posted 20 August 2014 I like the red strip. We played a few away games in the seventies in red. The last one I saw was at Crystal Palace.
HEGGSY Posted 20 August 2014 Posted 20 August 2014 Hoping my experiences of buying Supreme drops online help me get this tomorrow. Is it still out tomorrow?I think so. Hoping to get my hands on one
crisp monster Posted 20 August 2014 Posted 20 August 2014 Remember it is known for bringing good fortune in asian tradition, just look at Cardiff, couldn't get promoted for years, change to red and bingo up they go. Then they take on the Premier League wearing red and.....oh shit, can we change it, for every vision of a Russell Osman or Gary Mac I can see a Tony Sealy grimacing at his latest miss or Alan Paris being shouted at by a Keeper picking the ball out of the net. Paul Reid v Blackburn is one of the few positive memories. Didn't we wear red when rooster Russell popped up late @ Ewood Park in 1990 something? I remember being in the end behind the goal and it went mad :-) Still would prefer a white or black but they can play in a string vest and pants for all I care, as long as they win
Dom_Harborough Fox Posted 20 August 2014 Posted 20 August 2014 Like the colour of the shirt. It's a nice nod to the past (not that I think it was chosen for that reason necessarily). Design's nothing to write home about though. Certainly won't be parting with £45 for one.
Samilktray Posted 20 August 2014 Posted 20 August 2014 I think so. Hoping to get my hands on oneLcfc tweeted about it so you'd like to think it is. I'd imagine they'll be a run of 1000 shirts in each size, might try and get long sleeve as I think it'll be less popular and a bit easier to get
dave_the_fox Posted 20 August 2014 Posted 20 August 2014 Can imagine the club marketing a "paint the town red" hoping fans will snap them up and wear them at Stamford Bridge. Let's be honest, they probably will. Good idea! After all the saying comes from leicestershire! (Melton to be precise!)
LeicesterLuke91 Posted 21 August 2014 Author Posted 21 August 2014 Are to expect something like 'unexpected demand for red shirt, we'll make more'? Therefore making it not such a limited thing
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.