Voll Blau Posted 23 August 2014 Posted 23 August 2014 Looks great. Much more imposing than that pale gold shite. Only all white would be better for me.
cc_star Posted 23 August 2014 Posted 23 August 2014 Thought the red kit actually looked good, hope we don't do a Cardiff though
thybluefox Posted 23 August 2014 Posted 23 August 2014 Thought the kit looked great. Now if I could only buy one...
mugshot Posted 23 August 2014 Posted 23 August 2014 Thought the red kit actually looked good, hope we don't do a Cardiff though I like the red kit...from what I can see Top has put gold onto the home kit, change away to red and third is the pale gold...I dont think they will get rid of the blue and that is why they made the changes the way they have.
Voll Blau Posted 23 August 2014 Posted 23 August 2014 Worrying how nonchalant some of you are about the idea of "doing a Cardiff". I'd be more than hoping it doesn't happen. I'd be withdrawing my support of the club immediately.
Sir Fynwy Posted 23 August 2014 Posted 23 August 2014 Worrying how nonchalant some of you are about the idea of "doing a Cardiff". I'd be more than hoping it doesn't happen. I'd be withdrawing my support of the club immediately.Don't be a dick
StanSP Posted 7 November 2014 Posted 7 November 2014 So after the debacle that happened last time with these red shirts, I got an e-mail from reps at the club saying: Regarding to your email about the LCFC Alt Red kit shirts, we are pleased to say that we have managed to get these restocked. I have put one large shirt aside for you which you will be able to purchase through the City Fanstore or LCFCDirect.com as we have got more stock then last time. These will be on sale from 9am Tomorrow Friday 7th November on lcfcdirect.com and the city fanstore. Just purchased mine . I totally wasn't expecting anything so to give credit where it's due, thank you to the club for 1) re-stocking and 2)seemingly letting me know personally.
lgfualol Posted 7 November 2014 Posted 7 November 2014 Quite like the look of them. Better than those awful gold ones.
babylad92 Posted 7 November 2014 Posted 7 November 2014 the fact that some of u clowns genuinely think because we have a red kit we are doing a cardiff kit just shows ur racist towards asians thinking theyre all the same lets be honest weve had a very suportive owner whereas tan is a king of bellends
StanSP Posted 7 November 2014 Posted 7 November 2014 the fact that some of u clowns genuinely think because we have a red kit we are doing a cardiff kit just shows ur racist towards asians thinking theyre all the same lets be honest weve had a very suportive owner whereas tan is a king of bellends Bold doesn't make sense. Italics does.
filbertway Posted 7 November 2014 Posted 7 November 2014 I'm genuinely interested to find out who is behind this account now haha.
babylad92 Posted 7 November 2014 Posted 7 November 2014 Bold doesn't make sense. Italics does. ok let me break it down - our third kit is red - some muppets are having an emotional brakedown thinking we'll end up wearing a red home kit like cardiff - cardiff's owner is malaysian i.e. asian -our owner is thai i.e. asian - these clowns think that since our owner is also asian we'll do exactly what cardiff did - that's racist
Wilson_6 Posted 7 November 2014 Posted 7 November 2014 ok let me break it down - our third kit is red - some muppets are having an emotional brakedown thinking we'll end up wearing a red home kit like cardiff - cardiff's owner is malaysian i.e. asian -our owner is thai i.e. asian - these clowns think that since our owner is also asian we'll do exactly what cardiff did - that's racist Ha-ha you are brilliant.
FrankieWorthoYaggedMyWife Posted 7 November 2014 Posted 7 November 2014 ok let me break it down - our third kit is red - some muppets are having an emotional brakedown thinking we'll end up wearing a red home kit like cardiff - cardiff's owner is malaysian i.e. asian -our owner is thai i.e. asian - these clowns think that since our owner is also asian we'll do exactly what cardiff did - that's racist discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one’s own race is superior. Not really the same thing but hey ho
Arriba Los Zorros Posted 7 November 2014 Posted 7 November 2014 ok let me break it down - our third kit is red - some muppets are having an emotional brakedown thinking we'll end up wearing a red home kit like cardiff - cardiff's owner is malaysian i.e. asian -our owner is thai i.e. asian - these clowns think that since our owner is also asian we'll do exactly what cardiff did - that's racist actually a fair point. you did also miss that red home kit = forest
Russell sprout Posted 7 November 2014 Posted 7 November 2014 ok let me break it down - our third kit is red - some muppets are having an emotional brakedown thinking we'll end up wearing a red home kit like cardiff - cardiff's owner is malaysian i.e. asian -our owner is thai i.e. asian - these clowns think that since our owner is also asian we'll do exactly what cardiff did - that's racist Sorry babylad I am lost by how you define racism
babylad92 Posted 7 November 2014 Posted 7 November 2014 Sorry babylad I am lost by how you define racism its racism because they asume asian owners will behave the same because theyre asian actually a fair point. you did also miss that red home kit = forest cheers mate yeh but swansea dont play in red
glenelgfox Posted 7 November 2014 Posted 7 November 2014 LCFC direct need to get their act together! I emailed them prior to the release of the red kit to have an short sleeved XL pre-purchased or put aside given I live on the other side of the world and can't just pop into the shop! I got no reply so I ended up buying a 2XL long sleeved when they had almost sold out and stated originally this was to be the first and only release of the away kit. This week I get an email saying they have put one on hold for me based on my original email which I can pay for etc. on line. I "politely" eMailed back with a thanks but no thanks and also querying why it took 3 months to answer my first email and didn't action my request then? I suspect it will be another 3 months before this latest emailed is replied to! Great way to treat your overseas fans especially those like me who is a club member and buy the home shirt every season. Not all of us live in walking distance of the KP! Small club mentality!
Miquel The Work Geordie Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 Always had Stan down as a racist.
VLC86 Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 Will we wear gold or blue today? I would imagine so yes.
StanSP Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 So as said above, ordered this yesterday with next day delivery (order before 12noon) It's not turned up .
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.