Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Cambiasso's in then he's out in out in out shakes us all about!

Probably get shot down for this.... lol

Posted 16 minutes ago on the mirror website:

Esteban Cambiasso has flown into London for talks with Leicester about one of the deals of the summer.

The Argentina legend met Foxes officials before the game at Chelsea yesterday and is expected to sign a two-year contract today (Sunday).

The former Inter Milan and Real Madrid star, 34, was waiting for rival offers and had fancied a move to the capital with West Ham.

The Hammers chased Cambiasso for weeks and despite asking him to come in for a ‘trial’, the midfielder was still open to the move until they failed to make a proper offer.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/esteban-cambiasso-flies-london-ahead-4097284#ixzz3BFpxhANV
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

To be fair to him, if the the Valencia and Atletico offers were legitimate, it could have been a very tempting offer to consider.

Cambiasso this weekend or Diaz by the end of the week.

I really am over this now.

If i'm honest he's going to have to be fucking amazing to win me over, Ok there may be reason's, maybe out of his control why this has took so long - even if he does sign this time, but i'm not being funny this whole saga could have been speeded up i'm sure, like I say it might not be entirely his fault but his representative have let's say tainted my opinion of him.

To me, and again I may be totally wrong in saying this but to me it seems he (Or his representatives) have been waiting for a bigger offer or club to come for him, at the end of the day though regardless of his representatives - if he really wanted to come here his decision would be final and he could have put his foot down.

It's like Pearson said the other day, the reason he doesn't like things being leaked is because it upset's other club, the player's themselves, and the fans form opinions one way or another, my opinion is this should have had it's conclusion atleast a week or 2 ago - and even then it had dragged on too long.

I feel we could have been focussing on other deals and getting other, more important matters sorted rather than chasing this dare I say it primadonna.

If i'm honest he's going to have to be fucking amazing to win me over, Ok there may be reason's, maybe out of his control why this has took so long - even if he does sign this time, but i'm not being funny this whole saga could have been speeded up i'm sure, like I say it might not be entirely his fault but his representative have let's say tainted me opinion of him.

It's like Pearson said the other day, the reason he doesn't like things being leaked is because it upset's other club, the player's themselves, and the fans form opinions one way or another, my opinion is this should have had it's conclusion atleast a week or 2 ago - and even then it had dragged on too long.

I feel we could have been focussing on other deals and getting other, more important matters sorted rather than chasing this dare I say it primadonna.

baseless

If i'm honest he's going to have to be fucking amazing to win me over, Ok there may be reason's, maybe out of his control why this has took so long - even if he does sign this time, but i'm not being funny this whole saga could have been speeded up i'm sure, like I say it might not be entirely his fault but his representative have let's say tainted my opinion of him.

To me, and again I may be totally wrong in saying this but to me it seems he (Or his representatives) have been waiting for a bigger offer or club to come for him, at the end of the day though regardless of his representatives - if he really wanted to come here his decision would be final and he could have put his foot down.

What? This is ridiculous...

No, they asked him to come for a trial before they would make an offer. Had read this a while ago - perhaps it's true? Still don't believe anything I read on any possible deal though. Half expect to see him turn up at loftus road or the KC??!!

Misread the article  :D

Archived