Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
StanSP

Stoke Match Thread - 13/09/2014

Recommended Posts

Posted

King and Hammond

 

A little disappointing to have our 4th and 5th best midfielders in.

Posted

King and Hammond

 

A little disappointing to have our 4th and 5th best midfielders in.

 

 

King is in form and has looked quality so far, Hammond has really upped his game and apart from tiring a little too early hasn't done much wrong.

Posted

haha good old nige. so much excitement about drinky coming back, cambiasso coming in, powell and lawrence having an impact.

unchanged team. nice.

Posted

Strange not pick your strongest 11 against a Team who we should be looking to take points off. In Nige we

trust, but I have suddenly got bad vibes about this afternoon.

Posted

Can see Vardy/Cambiasso coming on around the hour mark, possibly with Drinky as well. Fantastic bench that is, and that's without Powell/Lawrence as well. Surprised Simpson isn't there though.

Posted

King is in form and has looked quality so far, Hammond has really upped his game and apart from tiring a little too early hasn't done much wrong.

 

I agree they've both played very well but Drinky, Cambo and James are better - I'd put these two on the bench.

Guest Sharpe's Fox
Posted

Nige keeping faith with his team is admirable but after draining internationals and travelling I would have thought there would be changes. Not too fussed about the goalkeeper situation, Ben Hamer won't be the player that determines the result in this game.

Posted

Trust Nigel, just a feeling this might be one game to many for the Hammond/King combo.

Just shows though to stay in the team you have to play well no matter who else is available.

I predict we will be 1-0 down at halftime and at some point we will see Drinkwater, Cambiasso and Vardy on and we will win 3-2!

Posted

Classic Nige.

So we definitely won't see Powell until Palace at the earliest.

Posted

I agree they've both played very well but Drinky, Cambo and James are better - I'd put these two on the bench.

 

True, I wanted them to start but I can see why Nige has kept King & Hammond in.

 

Can only see Drinky & Cambiasso getting their chance if we lose a game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...