Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

The 3 to be relegated.....

Echo sentiments above: at the moment it looks like 3 from Palace, WBA, QPR and Burnley. I will say that Burnley will survive because they'll have Ings and Vokes coming back and will stick with Dyche. Expect sackings at QPR and WBA at some point.

Very early to say anything concrete yet though. We've given ourselves a good platform, nothing else.

Its too early to say IMO i'll have a better opinion in 10 games when we have had a chance to play more of the teams that are fighting to stay up this season.

Football pundits tend to change there minds like the weather because they really dont have a clue United were going to struggle now they win one game against QPR and there a top 3 Side, Burnley are strugling to score goals but seem solid at the back, QPR seem like a total shambles and then there are probably 5 or so other teams that could go down ourselves inccluded, if we get a couple of injurys with Key players we might find us in a real battle but from what ive seen so far things look good. I'm even confident we can get something from the United game or any home game TBH

Burnley can keep drawing 0-0 all they like it's never going to be enough to save them.

I think everyone at Burnley knows this but they seem decent at the back so maybe they should try to get someone on loan because waiting till the January Transfer window is probably going to be too late

Really don't understand why pundits where predicting QPR to do better than us. Haven't they learnt anything from the last time they were in Prem? Team of strangers. lol

Burnley have "team spirit" but their players just aren't good enough. And their "let's not spend too much money" approach to transfers meant they were never even going to buy any genuine quality.

West Brom are just shit. With a shit manager.

Those three to go down.

I really thought Swansea and Villa would struggle this season but they're already both miles clear of the drop zone even after losing yesterday.

Archived