Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Leicester City v Manchester United post match thread 5 - 3

That was the first time I've seen Leicester truly open up and dominate.

It was absolutely incredible. They took control and really showed Man U who the better team was. A few top talents is nothing compared to a team built from the ground up.

Who needs silky smooth when you've got the basics right.

Omg!!!!!! What a result !!!!!!!! So proud of the team! Watching from Vancouver Canada woke up at 5am to watch this. The fans were brilliant !!!!! So happy right now ! I woke up the neighborhood after the cambiasso goal. All the pundits who said we would be going back down easily this season can eat there words now !!!!! Love it !!!!!

So pissed off I missed it.  I went to a village pub that used to have Sky Sports, they didn't have it anymore. Thought, oh well, I'll get the bus into town to watch it, just missed it. Gave up waiting for the bus just after it went 2-1 and went and did some other stuff instead, checked the score and it's gone crazy. Damn!

Over the Moon with the result, we all new how good United would be going forward but pearsons decision to play 3 forwards payed off, the lads never gave up and Vardy was superb loved seeing Cabiasso getting his first prem goal 

Well done to the fans you sounded great and put in good shift :)

Couldn't ask for more im Buzzing!

Archived