Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Leicester City v Manchester United post match thread 5 - 3

Second half we looked so class. Some of the passing and moving was amazing. So pleased that Cambiasso got a goal; really glad to see him celebrating with the lads and sharing the passion. Esteban is a Leicester fan!

De Laet's second half contribution was immense. Amazing interception and ball to Vardy to put us ahead. And speaking of Vardy, he undoubtedly looked prem quality today. What a performance from him and everyone else. Amazing.

Dont get wrong, i thought we would spring a few suprises this season but at 3-1 down i was just hoping we would continue to have a go and not crumble. Never did i think there was a point left in it, let alone what they just did. Spectacular performance, ulloa and vardy is a deadly combination.

It is 12.30 here in Sydney and i can't possibly go to sleep after that, might have to stay up and watch Chelsea and Man City.

What a great game,even when we were trailing 3-1 it was a great match, but to watch us come back and never give up was just amazing

Wow.

Incredible.

I honestly thought that the 3-3 with Arsenal and the 5-2 against Sunderland would never be beaten in my lifetime, but the last half an hour of that game was simply the best football I've ever seen Leicester City play. It may be sometime before it's beaten as a spectacle.

At 3-1 down, we looked dead and buried after United came out and dominated us for 15 minutes. Whilst the penalty was extremely dubious and Vardy should really have been done for a foul leading up to it, there was nothing fortuitous about what we did after that.

We kept the ball well, attacked with vigour, defended like lions, and ran them into the ground. Utterly stunning performance. 

This team is the real deal. No way are we getting sucked into a relegation battle this season with that team.

Archived