Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Leicester City v Manchester United post match thread 5 - 3

30 years of getting refs descisions...bite the bullet and man up FFS.Now utd fans know what it feels like, to be on the receiving side.

2nd pen was a pen.Utd played well, upto 70 mins ,and it just wasnt their defence that was poor, their midfield forgot plan b and c.

I am 60yrs old, after the 5th goal and 5th time jumping in the air and nutting the ceiling, tears welled, just a bit.

What a game...even if we had lost ....what a game.Best in the KP ever, so far.

I'm enjoying myself in Thailand, Followed the game on live text...........bloody fantastic result. I had the boys down for a 3 - 2 win with Nugent scoring his first goal from the penalty spot.

5 - 3 result was biggest surprise since I took a gorgeous bird to bed in Bangkok & found out 'she' had a meat & 2 veg between 'her' legs!

Serious question, how vocal were the Manure fans?

Saints fan here .. just wanted to add some congrats.. for all the money you cant beat passion and you have it in spades.. Jamie Vardy terrific player .. great work and cross for the first .. should be up for England shout just on that game.. good luck for the season except against us :-)

if we can do this to man Utd you don.t stand a chance

Saints fan here .. just wanted to add some congrats.. for all the money you cant beat passion and you have it in spades.. Jamie Vardy terrific player .. great work and cross for the first .. should be up for England shout just on that game.. good luck for the season except against us :-)

Cheers pal.  You have made a decent start to the season too.  Should be a good game when we play you.

the best footballing performance i have ever seen, and not just from city I mean from any team. I still think that never happened. We all knew MU were weak at the back but this is just the biggest violation I have ever known

For leicester yes. Ever? Brazil 1-7 Germany. 

Hi guys, Liverpool fan here.

What a game! You were outstanding, you played as a team, rather than Utd who are just a bunch of individuals at the moment. Ulloa has been a great signing so far. Absolutely fantastic result. It kind of makes me feel a little better about Liverpool's result yesterday  :unsure:

Cheers.  We'v got a real togetherness and team spirit mixed with some decent players.  One of our main attacking threats wasn't even playing today (Mahrez).  You don't look half the team without Suarez and Sturridge.  Super Mario needs to start firing.

Archived