Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Leicester City v Manchester United post match thread 5 - 3

Saints fan here .. just wanted to add some congrats.. for all the money you cant beat passion and you have it in spades.. Jamie Vardy terrific player .. great work and cross for the first .. should be up for England shout just on that game.. good luck for the season except against us :-)

Hadn't seen them this year and didn't know a lot of their team but they tried hard - it is tough going at this level. Reckon we might want to keep an eye on a few of theirs (Di Maria) to pip for the squad when they go down.

Yeah, that Di Maria might get in our side, maybe. I don't think they should get too disheartened. I reckon they'll avoid relegation.

Fvcking Sky had two minutes of afters then said go to SSN where there's some boxer rambling on. Tw4ts 

Having got that off me chest, I thought today was fantastic: one of the best City performances ever, and every one of the team deserves maximum credit. Thought we'd had it at 3-1, but at 3-2 I knew we'd win it. Brilliant. Fvcking brilliant.

Hi guys, Liverpool fan here.

What a game! You were outstanding, you played as a team, rather than Utd who are just a bunch of individuals at the moment. Ulloa has been a great signing so far. Absolutely fantastic result. It kind of makes me feel a little better about Liverpool's result yesterday  :unsure:

Hi guys, Liverpool fan here.

What a game! You were outstanding, you played as a team, rather than Utd who are just a bunch of individuals at the moment. Ulloa has been a great signing so far. Absolutely fantastic result. It kind of makes me feel a little better about Liverpool's result yesterday :unsure:

It is clear we aren't here to make up the numbers like QPR and Burnley, we have come to play and outplayed arsenal and Man U already at home

Archived