Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

FIFA 15

Also, and I play with LCFC, is there a way to prevent the players constantly running into each other? and are LCFC just a physically weak team as they end up on the ground so often.

Physically weak? We have some of the best physical attributes in game. This to me is your playing style or Controller settings are wrong.

Anyone having trouble selling packed TOTS? Got Veratti but can't get rid, might as well be untradeable

Why selling TOTS players now? Just wait until the TOTS packs are no longer available, demand and prices will go up again.

Just had some grown man in his thirties absolutely fuming at me there. Didn't get booked for tripping his player up in the first few minutes in the centre circle so he was accusing me of being a cheating scumbag. Kept scoop turning with Griezmann at 3-0 up and he lost his head hahaha

Had an Everton fan who was like this with me once. Accusing me of using Real Sociedad only because Leicester are crap lol wish I'd recorded him. Utterly terrible excuse of a human being.

feeb68e7b4f3b941bd7a5f1f1f5d9338.jpg

Another one of our boys in the TOTW!!!

Think we will have a drastic change in our squads stats for next season!

Vardy should be on of the fastest strikers in the premiership! (Hopefully) but his finishing will be poor haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had an Everton fan who was like this with me once. Accusing me of using Real Sociedad only because Leicester are crap lol wish I'd recorded him. Utterly terrible excuse of a human being.

He genuinely believed I was cheating though because my foul on him didn't get me a yellow card. Weird individual.

Oh I didn't know this thread existed!

I play FUT, run a full LCFC starting XI, just missing in form Mahrez - been offline for a week so hoping he's easier to find now it's TOTS time.

I don't think I've ever faced another team with a single LCFC player in the squad. Reckon we'll get some major upgrades next year?

Playing on Be a pro online.. the most frustrating thing in the world.

It's boring when you keep getting matched against a team that play with five at the back and ultra defensive mentality that just launch the ball up field over the top onto their highly rated pro that just runs through and scores

It's boring when you keep getting matched against a team that play with five at the back and ultra defensive mentality that just launch the ball up field over the top onto their highly rated pro that just runs through and scores

The fact no one passes or can tackle. 

so there is a foul every 30 seconds, and a shot from 40/50 yard

Archived