Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

FIFA 15

Shame hardly any of it will happen. Especially UT you've got no chance if you think EA are going to do something to put people off spending money on packs. 

I know. We spend 40-50 pound on the game and then if you want to compete and get your UT, the team you want to use, you have to spend more money on packs or buying coins from all these fut coin sellers. It is pointless playing hundreds of matches and saving up for just one player, people only have the choice of spending money to buy the player instantly. Very frustrating. EA need some competition so that they actually pull there finger out of there arse and start improving Fifa with what we really want from the game.

Fifa 14 - Did they just dumb down the gameplay on purpose so less people got thrashed less often? Hope not as these things need fixing to make the game playable again.

Speed up the gameplay - players can turn, run on to a ball properly and not take 2-3 seconds to react to ball being at their feet.

Crossing/headers & lob through balls - Predictable players used to be a hell of a lot easier to play against, now it's spam and reward = very boring, joyless online games.

Fifa 14 - Did they just dumb down the gameplay on purpose so less people got thrashed less often? Hope not as these things need fixing to make the game playable again.

Speed up the gameplay - players can turn, run on to a ball properly and not take 2-3 seconds to react to ball being at their feet.

Crossing/headers & lob through balls - Predictable players used to be a hell of a lot easier to play against, now it's spam and reward = very boring, joyless online games.

EA said they created a larger margin for error in lob balls and crosses, as well as controlling the ball directly after the tackle. I have major hope for this game, looks fantastic so far. By the way I like your name winter coat. 

• 2 weeks later...

How can all of Reading's wingers have 4 star skills but Mahrez can't ? They're all shite.

Skill moves is based on how often he uses skill in games Mahrez doesn't normally do that, one elastico against Reading isn't good enough. Jobi Mcanuff used to be very skillfully and try tricks all the time so he warrants th3 trait so does the lad who used to play for Everton his name has gone from memory lol

Skill moves is based on how often he uses skill in games Mahrez doesn't normally do that, one elastico against Reading isn't good enough. Jobi Mcanuff used to be very skillfully and try tricks all the time so he warrants th3 trait so does the lad who used to play for Everton his name has gone from memory lol

So a player who has been to the World Cup and is already twice the player they will ever be does not deserve them, disgrace

So a player who has been to the World Cup and is already twice the player they will ever be does not deserve them, disgrace

Yes. Because giving a Skill star rating is based on how OFTEN they attempt to do Skill moves not because they've been to a world cup I said I would monitor the situation during the season but at this moment in time he doesn't deserve nor warrant the upgrade to 4 star skill moves.

Yes. Because giving a Skill star rating is based on how OFTEN they attempt to do Skill moves not because they've been to a world cup I said I would monitor the situation during the season but at this moment in time he doesn't deserve nor warrant the upgrade to 4 star skill moves.

But 'attempting' a skill move doesn't nescasseraly mean pulling it off... If a player attempts a move 10 times, and gets it right 3 times, and Riyad attempts it 5 times and gets it right 3 times, the player with the lower success rate gets a higher skill rating?? I don't really understand that logic.

I feel like I started this, I'm so sorry Ash :(

I feel like I started this, I'm so sorry Ash :(

Not a problem mate. I've got a strike guideline to follow ill look into it again but last time I checked it's how often a player attempts skill moves plus I can't give it to a player it'd be over all producers of the country who do.

Archived