Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

FIFA 15

Notice they haven't scanned ANY of our players though for this game unfortunately. So none of our players are going to look any good

They have. It was done a few weeks ago when they did the sky sports shoot.

Notice they haven't scanned ANY of our players though for this game unfortunately.  So none of our players are going to look any good 

They said that they're going to do it for the promoted teams so there will be some. Reckon 10 max though.

http://vassets.ea.com/Assets/Resources/Image/fifa-15-kingpower-leicester-city.jpg

Larger version.

Looks spot on. I hope they have the camera angles on the correct side, rather than always above the dugout/tunnels as is the case currently in FIFA. Pet hate that the camera is on the opposite side to real life for Goodison and WHL in FIFA 14, sort of ruins the authenticity.

Im glad im not the only one sad enough to be really really bugged by this  lol

Oh ok.  I must have been looking at an outdated list then.  I read it here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HhMWoWlhUflxU_-pD8CQyPpAqmrQEoz_QBd384Ic1M0/pubhtml#

http://www.easports.com/fifa/news-updates-gameplay/article/fifa-15-barclays-premier-league-player-head-scans

"Over 200 stars from the Barclays Premier League have been head scanned and added to FIFA 15, with promoted teams to come."

corners are a bit inconsistant, sometimes you can attack the ball defensivly and clear it, sometimes it appears rigged that you will concede

There's times where it's just on a zip line to a strikers head, your defender seems to be moving 'manually' as such where as the attacker is focused on the ball and you can't really challenge for the header.

Or the same thing will happen, you have your defender in front of the striker and try and head it but he won't jump and it just goes 6 inches over his head to the attacker.

Will we still have it after dropping down? I might be wrong but I've got a feeling stadiums take up quite a bit of memory so they can't just keep every one they add to it.

firstly, try and be a tad more optimistic for now

second, if that does happen, DLC man, i can  see it now, 

It's all there? Bar The Fox head and king power all the other stuff is there.

No King Power logos on the banner, around the bottom or above the exits as IRL. Odd that they can't use sponsor logos around the stadiums, but they can on the ad-hoardings and kits.

Archived