Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

FIFA 15

FIFA 14 I think was the most disappointing of the whole series, to be honest FIFA games get over hyped every year. The best Fifa game was Fifa 2003 deserved all praise it got at the time. 

What I'd like to see

For the last four years it's been rumoured that the conference will appear on the game and yet hasn't.

More English Stadiums

Improving the manager mode

Design your own football kits

FIFA 14 I think was the most disappointing of the whole series, to be honest FIFA games get over hyped every year. The best Fifa game was Fifa 2003 deserved all praise it got at the time.

What I'd like to see

For the last four years it's been rumoured that the conference will appear on the game and yet hasn't.

More English Stadiums

Improving the manager mode

Design your own football kits

What the fvck mate nobody played fifa in them days Pes was the one. Whats a matter with you never go full retard

New commentators please. Listening to the current ones' recycled phrases makes me want to gouge my eyes out. And career mode senarios would be amazing - for example you have to keep sunderland up with 2 months left of the season.

New commentators please. Listening to the current ones' recycled phrases makes me want to gouge my eyes out. And career mode senarios would be amazing - for example you have to keep sunderland up with 2 months left of the season.

Yes! 

Alan Smith makes my stomach turn. If he didn't talk about Arsenal winning the league in 89 or his move from Leicester to Arsenal, he'd only have about 5 words in him.

• 3 weeks later...

Fix the little things. I am always fuming when my keeper parries a shot out to an opponent who can tap in the rebound. Happens far too often, and any decent keeper would always push it out for a corner or towards the sideline.

Also, I want full control over my keeper when I press triangle. I don't want the bloody game deciding that my keeper isn't going to go for that particular ball and just let it roll for a goal kick even though I'm basically breaking the triangle button by pushing it down so hard. So frustrating if you're losing with a few minutes remaining.

Finally, please let me choose weather settings in online friendlies. I only really use Fifa's online features to play friendlies against my brother. We both fvcking despise the rain. It can't be that hard to include weather settings.

If they fix these issues and obviously update the squads, they can pretty much release the same game for all I care.

• 2 weeks later...

Are there any plans to make changes to FUT? like a hardcore mode where you cant use the transfer market and buy teams? I really enjoyed the world cup version that had no transfers and made a new club game in the same style. Its a good challenge

all I want from fifa 15 is a more in depth career (both manager and player)

This. Don't really bother with online much so I won't bother if its still as flat as it was.

I enjoy the Fifa games, as me as my step-dad both do a career mode, and we both enjoy it as it is something to do together. A more in depth career mode would be great. Maybe a co-op/head to head (2 player) career mode?! So 2 of you can take 2 teams. (Which would be good, in my case it would be for bragging rights, I'm a Leicester fan, he is............ F****t!!!!) An example of a good 2 player career mode is LMA manager 2007 (the latest one they did, which I still rate as the best football game ever!)

Fifa 15 Wish list:

Gameplay

- Celebrate as a team

- Battle for headers

- Win the ball back closer feet

- Have the crowd cheer louder

- Reduce success rate of over the top through balls

Career Mode

- Kit Maker

- Stadium Upgrade

- Realistic Transfers

- Quicker scouting reports

Ultimate Team

- More Packs / Cheaper Packs

- More coins after game

- Rewards for collecting cards / Opening certain number of packs

LCFC

- Have our third kit on game and / or classic kit

- Have more players names commentated

- 2-3 Gold players ( Maybe Schmeichel, Drinkwater and Albrighton)

- Make Liam Moore an OP Silver CB :)

Corners to be more realistic, at the minute everybody is just static and the marking of static players is terrible.

corners are a bit inconsistant, sometimes you can attack the ball defensivly and clear it, sometimes it appears rigged that you will concede

Fifa 15 Wish list:

Gameplay

- Celebrate as a team

- Battle for headers

- Win the ball back closer feet

- Have the crowd cheer louder

- Reduce success rate of over the top through balls

Career Mode

- Kit Maker

- Stadium Upgrade

- Realistic Transfers

- Quicker scouting reports

Ultimate Team

- More Packs / Cheaper Packs

- More coins after game

- Rewards for collecting cards / Opening certain number of packs

LCFC

- Have our third kit on game and / or classic kit

- Have more players names commentated

- 2-3 Gold players ( Maybe Schmeichel, Drinkwater and Albrighton)

- Make Liam Moore an OP Silver CB :)

Sounds good to me!

Archived