Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

FIFA 15

Is it true they've changed the celebrations and stuff? I was sick of spending ages on the game to get promoted with Leicester and there's barely any atmosphere in the stadium, and the players barely celebrate.

Is it true they've changed the celebrations and stuff? I was sick of spending ages on the game to get promoted with Leicester and there's barely any atmosphere in the stadium, and the players barely celebrate.

Not sure how to embed this, but watch:

http://www.ign.com/videos/2014/07/18/fifa-15-emotion-and-intensity-trailer

Sorry if this topic has already been started elsewhere (please merge if that's the case). Was browsing through twitter today and came across screenshots for FIFA15 which is due for release this year. For the first time ever EA will be including all 20 teams currently in the Premier League. Have to say the screenshot of the KP looks amazing. Just wanted to see what everyone's opinion on the images were and comparisons to the other new stadiums now included. Thanks!

Haha, that goal decision system will get really annoying really quickly! You just know they'll use it at every opportunity because it's a new feature. Similar to when they introduced comments about certain players' form in real life.

Just another gimmicky thing they've added IMO. Would much rather have them improve elements of the gameplay, but I won't say anymore until I've tried it :) The whole player emotions and the "feel the game" thing doesn't sound too encouraging though.

Archived