Sol thewall Bamba Posted 15 October 2014 Posted 15 October 2014 Pearson also said Burnley should've had a penalty in the first half. Anyone remember what this incident was about? Pretty sure at one point in the first half one of their lot was running down towards to byline, Moore came across and made a challenge and from SK1 it looked like he got none of the ball at all and just took the man. No appeals from them though so I don't know if that was it.
GuestAppearance Posted 15 October 2014 Posted 15 October 2014 I wasn't even replying to you. But it's the same topic? That's how a forum discussion works, right? I've not been getting it wrong all these years? I guess saying that is easier than coming up with a counter point to what I said.
Babylon Posted 15 October 2014 Posted 15 October 2014 But it's the same topic? That's how a forum discussion works, right? I've not been getting it wrong all these years? I guess saying that is easier than coming up with a counter point to what I said. I quote "I never denied he said some negative things too but I pointed out the positives"... I never said you did. My counter point would be why the hell would he say anything positive about you, you were utter shit. So were we for that matter, but I certainly agree with him about the fact we should have won, were the better team, were the only team with much of an attacking intent, that you weren't (on that performance) as good as you were last year.
Oxfordfox83 Posted 15 October 2014 Posted 15 October 2014 But it's the same topic? That's how a forum discussion works, right? I've not been getting it wrong all these years? I guess saying that is easier than coming up with a counter point to what I said. The interview I saw, the most NP said was they were hard to beat and they got a result. Not glowing to say the least. Your challenge, as far as I'm aware, can't be met.
Miquel The Work Geordie Posted 15 October 2014 Posted 15 October 2014 Yeah, Rob Green, Rio Ferdinand, Mauricio Isla, Eduardo Vargas, Sandro, Adel Tarabt, Niko Kranjcar, Junior Hoilett, Stephen Caulker & Leroy Fer are all crap. Seriously, between suggesting Jones is as good as Drinkwater, that Cambiasso isn't by far and away better than Dean Marney and now this, I've got to ask - do you actually watch football or do you sit there for 90 minutes with your eyes closed? Your post lost all credibility when you called Rob Green decent.
BlackburnClaret Posted 15 October 2014 Posted 15 October 2014 I quote "I never denied he said some negative things too but I pointed out the positives"... I never said you did. My counter point would be why the hell would he say anything positive about you, you were utter shit. So were we for that matter, but I certainly agree with him about the fact we should have won, were the better team, were the only team with much of an attacking intent, that you weren't (on that performance) as good as you were last year. It depends what you call "utter shit." I take it you mean we didn't make it easy for you. We had nearly half our team out and ground out a draw. Football's not all about freak results against Man Utd, you know.
Manwell Pablo Posted 15 October 2014 Posted 15 October 2014 This is what happens when people aren't allowed to derail boring threads. Waghorn's wank.
Stadt Posted 15 October 2014 Posted 15 October 2014 Dyche is an irritable twat but Pearson shouldn't have said what he did, so they're both wrong. Pearson is just less wrong.
hesapeepingtom Posted 15 October 2014 Posted 15 October 2014 Ill settle this argument,we are both new to this league again and untill both of us start to prove we are good enough then we are both not and we both havnt.i couldn't care less about a victory over man United now as it's gone and means nothing cause we couldn't follow it up against bread and butter teams like palace and burnley and until we do I'd say we are in a relegation fight.
Monsell1976 Posted 15 October 2014 Posted 15 October 2014 Ill settle this argument,we are both new to this league again and untill both of us start to prove we are good enough then we are both not and we both havnt.i couldn't care less about a victory over man United now as it's gone and means nothing cause we couldn't follow it up against bread and butter teams like palace and burnley and until we do I'd say we are in a relegation fight.Well put
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.