Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
DANGEROUS TIGER

Q.P.R. - Away

Recommended Posts

Posted

The team I would have for city, The only change I would make is King or Powell in for Albrighton playing the attacking central role

I was the thinking the exact same, but as we're struggling to create at the minute Alrbighton is the man who can deliver a good ball. The lad needs a chance in the team as well for me.
Guest seanfox778
Posted

Yeah I'm starting to think that might be a realistic option. Mahrez as a goal-scoring midfielder is surely a better option than Matty James in that role.

I think we need to go one up front (Ulloa) with five in midfield, but maybe with King as the attacking No. 10.

Keep Mahrez wide to start with, with the option of putting him in the middle if we're left chasing the game. It seems a fairly desperate attempt to find a few goals, but we are in a fairly desperate state.

Kasper

de laet: Morg: was: Konch

Mahrez: Drink: James: Schlupp:

King

Ulloa.

Vardy on the bench.

The reason I think it might work is because I saw an article on Sky Sports earlier saying (by the way, in no way am I about to compare Mahrez to Messi) that Messi started out wide for Barcelona but he was poor at the defensive side so they had to move him to an advanced role so his defensive duties were not a priority, I think with Mahrez focussed purely on his creative, attacking side and having maybe Albrighton on the right it might give us a better balance and lead to faster counter attacks possibly. I'd go:

Kasper

RDL

Wes

Was

Koch

Albrighton

Cambiasso

James

Schluup

Mahrez

Ulloa/Vardy

Posted

I'm genuinely surprised no smart alec has posted along the lines of 'I bet Col wants Arry to win'..I guess there's still time..

  

You know you do.

Guest Col city fan
Posted

You know you do.

Your name really ought to have an 'e', rather than an 'i'..

Posted

The reason I think it might work is because I saw an article on Sky Sports earlier saying (by the way, in no way am I about to compare Mahrez to Messi) that Messi started out wide for Barcelona but he was poor at the defensive side so they had to move him to an advanced role so his defensive duties were not a priority, I think with Mahrez focussed purely on his creative, attacking side and having maybe Albrighton on the right it might give us a better balance and lead to faster counter attacks possibly. I'd go:

Kasper

RDL

Wes

Was

Koch

Albrighton

Cambiasso

James

Schluup

Mahrez

Ulloa/Vardy

I totally agree with this

Posted

The reason I think it might work is because I saw an article on Sky Sports earlier saying (by the way, in no way am I about to compare Mahrez to Messi) that Messi started out wide for Barcelona but he was poor at the defensive side so they had to move him to an advanced role so his defensive duties were not a priority, I think with Mahrez focussed purely on his creative, attacking side and having maybe Albrighton on the right it might give us a better balance and lead to faster counter attacks possibly. I'd go:

Kasper

RDL

Wes

Was

Koch

Albrighton

Cambiasso

James

Schluup

Mahrez

Ulloa/Vardy

I think it's worth a try with Mahrez or Knockaert. Mahrez cuts in with the ball 90% of the time anyway
Posted

The reason I think it might work is because I saw an article on Sky Sports earlier saying (by the way, in no way am I about to compare Mahrez to Messi) that Messi started out wide for Barcelona but he was poor at the defensive side so they had to move him to an advanced role so his defensive duties were not a priority, I think with Mahrez focussed purely on his creative, attacking side and having maybe Albrighton on the right it might give us a better balance and lead to faster counter attacks possibly. I'd go:

Kasper

RDL

Wes

Was

Koch

Albrighton

Cambiasso

James

Schluup

Mahrez

Ulloa/Vardy

I've wanted to play Mahrez or Knocky in the number 10 role for a while. This game will have little quality, a Mahrez performance could be key to us winning.

Posted

Dont over complicate things, 442 with james and cambiasso - james is the future of our CM.  same team(ish) as last week and just f**king pray we can finish.

Posted

Where is everyone planning on drinking for this pre ko then? We get into London around 11 so plenty of drinking time!

There's a good pub just up from the pub called 'The Defectors Weld' - pretty sure that (And the one across the road from it) Are both away pubs!

Posted

There's a good pub just up from the pub called 'The Defectors Weld' - pretty sure that (And the one across the road from it) Are both away pubs!

 

Ah thanks, very close to the ground as well it appears!

Posted

Dont over complicate things, 442 with james and cambiasso - james is the future of our CM. same team(ish) as last week and just f**king pray we can finish.

what about Drinkwater? Surely he has bigger potential than James
Posted

I wanna see Drinkwater, James and King played as a midfield three. With Ulloa up front, and two wide players.

 

I don’t think those three have played together yet this season…

Posted

what about Drinkwater? Surely he has bigger potential than James

 

Yeah just think james edges it, just personally think James will come on stronger, probs our future captain.

Posted

As poor as we've been lately it's worth remembering that QPR have only taken 2 more points from their last 7 (since we last won) than we have.

They are also 2 points behind us. I'm surprised by the negativity to be honest. We've got a better team than this lot.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...