Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DANGEROUS TIGER

Q.P.R. - Away

The team I would have for city, The only change I would make is King or Powell in for Albrighton playing the attacking central role

I was the thinking the exact same, but as we're struggling to create at the minute Alrbighton is the man who can deliver a good ball. The lad needs a chance in the team as well for me.

Guest seanfox778

Yeah I'm starting to think that might be a realistic option. Mahrez as a goal-scoring midfielder is surely a better option than Matty James in that role.

I think we need to go one up front (Ulloa) with five in midfield, but maybe with King as the attacking No. 10.

Keep Mahrez wide to start with, with the option of putting him in the middle if we're left chasing the game. It seems a fairly desperate attempt to find a few goals, but we are in a fairly desperate state.

Kasper

de laet: Morg: was: Konch

Mahrez: Drink: James: Schlupp:

King

Ulloa.

Vardy on the bench.

The reason I think it might work is because I saw an article on Sky Sports earlier saying (by the way, in no way am I about to compare Mahrez to Messi) that Messi started out wide for Barcelona but he was poor at the defensive side so they had to move him to an advanced role so his defensive duties were not a priority, I think with Mahrez focussed purely on his creative, attacking side and having maybe Albrighton on the right it might give us a better balance and lead to faster counter attacks possibly. I'd go:

Kasper

RDL

Wes

Was

Koch

Albrighton

Cambiasso

James

Schluup

Mahrez

Ulloa/Vardy

The reason I think it might work is because I saw an article on Sky Sports earlier saying (by the way, in no way am I about to compare Mahrez to Messi) that Messi started out wide for Barcelona but he was poor at the defensive side so they had to move him to an advanced role so his defensive duties were not a priority, I think with Mahrez focussed purely on his creative, attacking side and having maybe Albrighton on the right it might give us a better balance and lead to faster counter attacks possibly. I'd go:

Kasper

RDL

Wes

Was

Koch

Albrighton

Cambiasso

James

Schluup

Mahrez

Ulloa/Vardy

I totally agree with this

Kasper

RDL

Wes

Was

Koch

Albrighton

Cambiasso

James

Schluup

Mahrez

Ulloa/Vardy

I think it's worth a try with Mahrez or Knockaert. Mahrez cuts in with the ball 90% of the time anyway

Kasper

RDL

Wes

Was

Koch

Albrighton

Cambiasso

James

Schluup

Mahrez

Ulloa/Vardy

I've wanted to play Mahrez or Knocky in the number 10 role for a while. This game will have little quality, a Mahrez performance could be key to us winning.

Where is everyone planning on drinking for this pre ko then? We get into London around 11 so plenty of drinking time!

There's a good pub just up from the pub called 'The Defectors Weld' - pretty sure that (And the one across the road from it) Are both away pubs!

As poor as we've been lately it's worth remembering that QPR have only taken 2 more points from their last 7 (since we last won) than we have.

They are also 2 points behind us. I'm surprised by the negativity to be honest. We've got a better team than this lot.

Archived