Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
DANGEROUS TIGER

Q.P.R. - Away

Recommended Posts

Posted

Kasper

 

RDL

Was

Wes

Konch

 

Albrighton 

King

James

Mahrez

 

Ulloa

Vardy

 

most of the goals Ulloa has scored have come from crosses

 

Feed him with CROSSES!!

 

I liked how King started the season, cant believe he is been so overlooked.

 

We have to go for this game!! If we lose we could easily find ourselves sitting bottom.

 

COYB!!!!!

Posted

Anyone else think Nigel will go for his diamond of creativity again? I do and it aint pretty thinkin.

I would go for the same team but Simpson in perhaps. Maybe that way having a less attacking RB will allow Mahrez to do whatever he wants. I like Schlupp at LW despite him being mental at times. However, I am quite aroused by the thought of Mahrez at LW and Albrighton/Knocky on the right. But knowing our team, Ulloa will be crossing it in rather than them.

If you go on qpr's forum even they say we can't score so they will win. Even Qpr who scored like 4 goals last season said that. It's got bad.

Posted

                              Schmeichel
Simpson              Was         Wes       Konch
Albrighton         James  Cambiasso  Schlupp
                                Mahrez
                                Ulloa

Mahrez playing those lovely through balls we all know he is capable off (Barnsley, Birmingham, and last week to Schlupp) and him running at the defences,Albrighton and Schlupp getting in behind the full back sticking it on Ulloas head, and with all 3 wingers running at their slow defence we could maybe capitalise

Posted

As poor as we've been lately it's worth remembering that QPR have only taken 2 more points from their last 7 (since we last won) than we have.

They are also 2 points behind us. I'm surprised by the negativity to be honest. We've got a better team than this lot.

Well, let's hope we can prove it on Saturday. It's a six pointer to the winner.

 

Please, Pearson, no diamond!

Posted

Schmeichel


 


De Laet - Morgan - Wasilewski - Konchesky


 


Cambiasso


 


Mahrez - James - King - Schlupp


 


Ulloa


 


Subs - Hamer, Simpson, Moore, Drinkwater, Albrighton, Nugent, Vardy


Posted

 

Schmeichel

 

De Laet - Morgan - Wasilewski - Konchesky

 

Cambiasso

 

Mahrez - James - King - Schlupp

 

Ulloa

 

Subs - Hamer, Simpson, Moore, Drinkwater, Albrighton, Nugent, Vardy

 

 

Yep, that's roughly what I was thinking.

 

The Cambiasso-James axis worked quite well v. Sunderland, but we need a third man in the middle to retain possession better away from home and not come under continuous pressure.

But we also need to avoid sacrificing Mahrez or losing width.

 

King has been up and down this season, but one of our better performers overall - and can always ghost into the box with one of his late runs.

 

I did wonder about Vardy instead of Ulloa, but Ulloa is the more likely to score a crucial goal. Also, with Dunne suspended, QPR will have to change their centre back pairing, so hopefully they'll be a bit rusty there, a cross from Schlupp or De Laet, Ulloa losing his marker.....and we're in business (in theory)! Are we presuming that QPR will play Caulker-Ferdinand at centre back? If so, hopefully Rio will continue with his form so far this season.

 

We then have Vardy's pace and aggression to come on from the bench (maybe last 30 mins, depending on how things are going). I presume that all the calls for Albrighton are based on the hope that he'll find some of the form that he occasionally showed at Villa, as for me he hasn't shown much for us yet (though he's not had that many opportunities, tbf).

 

Unfortunately, I fear for Pearson - and potential rebuilding chaos - if 5pm tomorrow finds us bottom of the league with no wins in 8 and no goals in 6..... 

 

Come on, this is a big one!  :chant:

Posted

Schmeichel

De Laet - Morgan - Wasilewski - Konchesky

Cambiasso

Mahrez - James - King - Schlupp

Ulloa

Subs - Hamer, Simpson, Moore, Drinkwater, Albrighton, Nugent, Vardy

I'd like this too. But perhaps with Simpson starting at RB.

Vardy coming on as a sub would be decent especially against Rio. That's if Pearson doesnt set us up for a 0-0.

Guest Col city fan
Posted

Its far too early to be talking about 'must-win' games, but I really do consider this one 'a biggy'. Two sides proving highly average so far at this level, but win it and confidence will soar for Tuesday. Lose it and I do think we could be in trouble already.

Big game...

Guest Col city fan
Posted

Ferdinand is 50/50 apparently - not sure who would play if he doesn't make it.

Lets hope he plays!!

Posted

QPR manager Harry Redknapp is hoping that Rio Ferdinand will overcome a groin problem to allow him to replace the suspended Richard Dunne.


Eduardo Vargas returns to the squad after missing the Newcastle match due to the birth of his daughter.


Leicester midfielder Dean Hammond is absent with a calf injury, while Matthew Upson is not yet fit.


Otherwise, Foxes manager Nigel Pearson has a fully-fit squad to choose from as he takes his side to Loftus Road.


 


http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30156605


Posted

Its far too early to be talking about 'must-win' games, but I really do consider this one 'a biggy'. Two sides proving highly average so far at this level, but win it and confidence will soar for Tuesday. Lose it and I do think we could be in trouble already.

Big game...

Agree,this time last year we played QPR away and that win I believe was a catalyst for us going on to win the league,I think this could be a defining game in our season hopefully for a positive reason.

Posted

Its far too early to be talking about 'must-win' games, but I really do consider this one 'a biggy'. Two sides proving highly average so far at this level, but win it and confidence will soar for Tuesday. Lose it and I do think we could be in trouble already.

Big game...

I do agree Col. If there's a loser then they will be drained of confidence.

Posted

I'd like this too. But perhaps with Simpson starting at RB.

Vardy coming on as a sub would be decent especially against Rio. That's if Pearson doesnt set us up for a 0-0.

 

QPR usually play three in the middle, so trying to stop them operating through the middle could be key to this match.

 

We also have Mahrez & Schlupp who will offer threat out wide, so we have a bit of everything & hopefully everything covered.

 

We will see though.

Posted

QPR usually play three in the middle, so trying to stop them operating through the middle could be key to this match.

 

We also have Mahrez & Schlupp who will offer threat out wide, so we have a bit of everything & hopefully everything covered.

 

We will see though.

They have Zamora and Austin fit now so could play them both. If they do play them both it will be a 442. They have 2 central defender injured so I think you have to put them under some pressure. I guess the CB paring will be Caulker and Onuoha.

Posted

It's really upsetting people still think Albrighton is one of our best available 4 midfielders. I would literally put 8 or 9 players in the side before him!

 

So you'd give him the number 10 or 11 shirt?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...