Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

Jeffrey Schlupp

You literally have got to be joking. He was terrible yesterday there is no argument that he wasn't.

No he wasn't he got caught out once, that's it, terrible was how Konch played at west ham

No he wasn't he got caught out once, that's it, terrible was how Konch played at west ham

Yeah that one time he was caught out that led to their only goal. What about all of his mis placed passes? His terrible attempts on goal? 

Everyone who hates the lad just happily forgot about the fantastic off the line header that saved us a certain goal? Makes sense. Yeah he didn't have a great game over all, everyone knows that, but I just don't get the mentality of some supporters, aching to tap themselves on the back and remind everyone how they said he was shit ages ago to look like billy big bollocks on an internet forum. Like one of our players under performing or playing badly is a brilliant thing because 'you always knew he was shit'. Pathetic.

Yeah that one time he was caught out that led to their only goal. What about all of his mis placed passes? His terrible attempts on goal?

I don't remember that many miss placed passes, as he wasn't involved in our attacking play all that much and he had 1 shot at goal, people need to remember the likes of Akinbiyi, Junior Lewis and Lee Marshall when the call a performance terrible.

Jeff was no worse the a 5 yesterday, which is about average

Everyone who hates the lad just happily forgot about the fantastic off the line header that saved us a certain goal? Makes sense.

I thought that was Leo as the were both there at the time

Mate, Schlupp was terrible... You can't say otherwise!!

He could of had an easy assist if he looked across the box... Instead he lost his nerve and smashed it into the heavens.

He kept 2 west ham players on side & then mistimed a header for their goal...

He backed away from challenging from the half way line all the way into the box...

There are many more things I could put, but that alone says it all!!

He's a young, honest footballer who tries his bollox off week in week out but that's it...

There's a reason Olympic sprinters are not footballers. Pace isn't everything but it is all Schlupp has to his game.

He needs to seriously improve on his knowledge of the game and then he may become a good footballer but you can't teach intelligence, you either have it or you don't.

Take Cambiasso for example... He's slow, age isn't on his side and fairly light weight... The reason he stands out week in week out is because he knows how to play the game and happens to be in acres of space every time he's asking for the ball.

Schlupp sprints down the wing for the ball not really knowing where he is going or what he is going to do next. Gets the ball, looses it.

I don't want to sound to harsh on the lad because he does try hard but unfortunately he's not a left back and never will be.

Left wing gives him the opportunity to fvck up and it not be as costly, it's very dangerous fvcking up at the back... As we have seen for the majority of the season from all of the defenders.. Bar huuuuuuuuth!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesterday wasn't one of his better games but he is still young and should only get better. But the problem is not with Jeff it's with NP. We've seen him make those type of mistakes all season and yet it seems NP or the staff have done nothing to help him. Switching off is something most young players do. Over excitement when in a scoring position, improvement in passing. These are all things which can and should be taught in training. Yet we see no improvement in any of these area's. But a very promising talent none the less.

Archived