Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

Jeffrey Schlupp

He also has one assist in the entire season as a winger, where it is his job to produce assists.

Without even checking stats, Arsenal he crossed for Ulloa, Burnley home he crossed for Mahrez, Villa away in cup crossed for Kramaric.

You don't like him and are making up stats

Check the stats for yourself. He has one league assist.

try watching those goals back, see who is crossing for them, you'll find its Jeffrey Schlupp, I doubt they are as meticulous in updating assists as they are goals as generally no one cares but you are wrong.

you want to complain about a winger, what has Mahrez, a player I am a big fan of, done since returning from AFCON duty?

try watching those goals back, see who is crossing for them, you'll find its Jeffrey Schlupp, I doubt they are as meticulous in updating assists as they are goals as generally no one cares but you are wrong.

you want to complain about a winger, what has Mahrez, a player I am a big fan of, done since returning from AFCON duty?

You're mistaken about the Burnley game.

Better at everything? Eh?!

Dribbling - Dyer for me. Very much a knock it past them and run type of player but that still requires a degree of skill.

Crossing - Schlupp puts in more quality floated crosses, although Dyer used to get into better positions and as a result he could put in a simple cut-back, and I generally find them more effective. This is a tough one.

Defensively - I'll go for Schlupp in terms of wide man defensive play.

Finishing - Dyer.

Brain - Dyer. Schlupp's lack of concentration is a major weakness to his game that will be picked apart at this level and his only chance of making it is if he cuts it out. He just has these instances where he totally switches off and it's costly.

I'd not be against giving Schlupp the left wing position next season in the Championship. I think he's been thrown in a little early and although he's produced the goods at times he's just as often cost us through some stupid error. He is not a terrible player, but his footballing brain needs serious work.

lol lol lol lol lol

That has got to be banter

The stats say what the stats say. Of course they're meticulous. People are betting on those stats, they need to be correct.

Mahrez hasn't done much lately, he has been out of form for a while now. Looks like a player who is looking forward to moving on at the end of the season. And move on he will, because he has shown his talent in abundance prior to his recent dip in form.

Either I've got this wrong (unlikely when it comes to football), or Jeff Schlupp is going to play at the highest level for many years.

Get this kid into a confident side (not us, Pearson has knackered us) and I'm convinced he's got it.

It's in his pocket. He needs to take it out and put it on the pitch.

Of all the guffs Sir Nige has made this season, giving Schlupp a real chance has possibly been possibly his finest hour.

Either I've got this wrong (unlikely when it comes to football), or Jeff Schlupp is going to play at the highest level for many years.

Get this kid into a confident side (not us, Pearson has knackered us) and I'm convinced he's got it.

Of all the guffs Sir Nige has made this season, giving Schlupp a real chance has possibly been possibly his finest hour.

I believe he has quality, its just that quality isn't showing because he isn't being coached the correct way.

There's no end a time I watch Jeff play and scream at him to make a splitting run which would tear the defence apart and he just doesn't do it for some reason.

You thought sven was putting together a great team, so I'm not that convinced.

I reckon Jeff will be playing in the prem next season. Not for a top side obviously, probably someone like Palace or WBA.

palace rely heavily on the skill and ability of their wingers to provide anything going forwards, he's nowhere near good enough to get into their side.

he also isn't anything like disciplined enough to break into a pulis side imo. he's not a premier league player.

Archived