Itsthejoeker Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 What do you have other than your DVD? Mate don't trust anything he says. He thinks Albrighton plays on the left.
Bunyip Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 Not all opinions are born equal, some are just stupid. Judging Schlupp off one DVD rather than performances as a whole suggests you're selecting evidence that supports your point and ignores the rest. He's erratic, he's inconsistent, but he's got potential - he'll be better than Dyer in a few years. Please. How on earth was I judging Schlupp off one D.V.D ? have you taken one bit of notice of what's been posted ? Tell you what I will stop posting if you do .
Bunyip Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 Do you still get confused with your lefts and rights? Are you confused with the fact that Allbrighton can play on either ?
Bunyip Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 What do you have other than your DVD? Do you have another valid interesting point ?
Mark_w Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 How on earth was I judging Schlupp off one D.V.D ? have you taken one bit of notice of what's been posted ? Tell you what I will stop posting if you do . Well as you were telling people to 'watch the DVD' to prove Schlupp is awful, and offering no other evidence, I think it's fair for people to assume that that's how you're making your judgement.
Bunyip Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 Says the man who continually refers to anyone with a different viewpoint to his as a Pearson Lover. Hardly abuse though is it ?
Itsthejoeker Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 Are you confused with the fact that Allbrighton can play on either ? No, I'm just of the opinion that I'd much rather play a left sided player on the left, than someone out of position. "Hey Marc, all those lovely crosses you whipped in for Villa last season with your right foot, we'd like you to do exactly the same with your left instead."
Mark_w Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 Hardly abuse though is it ? Neither is saying someone is 'stupid or naive', especially when it's true.
Bunyip Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 Well as you were telling people to 'watch the DVD' to prove Schlupp is awful, and offering no other evidence, I think it's fair for people to assume that that's how you're making your judgement. You must be on a wind up . still just in case you are not I will explain again as you failed to grasp it last time. The D.V.D post was in reference to DYER and his contribution to the sides success last season . Absolutely nothing to do with my opinion about Schlupp . No, I'm just of the opinion that I'd much rather play a left sided player on the left, than someone out of position. "Hey Marc, all those lovely crosses you whipped in for Villa last season with your right foot, we'd like you to do exactly the same with your left instead." Ah nice bit of backtracking and no mistake .
Jace Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 I was never a fan of Terry Robinson anyway but I can't see how we could really put FFP failure on him Bakayogos wages would have hardly broke the bank last season.
Mark_w Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 still just in case you are not I will explain again as you failed to grasp it last time. The D.V.D post was in reference to DYER and his contribution to the sides success last season . Absolutely nothing to do with my opinion about Schlupp . As I said watch the D.V.D then take a look at Schlupp. I'm still having trouble grasping it to be honest mate.
Bunyip Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 Neither is saying someone is 'stupid or naive', especially when it's true. There you go again. Turning to name calling to bolster a weak point . So anyone who disagrees with your good self qualifies for your " stupid and Naive " jibe does it ? You lost and don't even know it.
Bunyip Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 I'm still having trouble grasping it to be honest mate. I'm not surprised.
Itsthejoeker Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 You must be on a wind up . still just in case you are not I will explain again as you failed to grasp it last time. The D.V.D post was in reference to DYER and his contribution to the sides success last season . Absolutely nothing to do with my opinion about Schlupp . Ah nice bit of backtracking and no mistake . There was no backtracking? He is a right midfielder.
Mark_w Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 There you go again. Turning to name calling to bolster a weak point . So anyone who disagrees with your good self qualifies for your " stupid and Naive " jibe does it ? You lost and don't even know it. What do you mean there I go again, I haven't said anything even slightly abusive in this thread, I didn't throw the 'stupid OR naive' tag at you originally, I'm just saying it's not particularly abusive. I'm not defending a weak point, I'm trying to understand how you reached the bizarre conclusions you've come to. And at the moment, it looks like it's a result of watching one DVD.
Bunyip Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 There was no backtracking? He is a right midfielder. Your post omitted the fact that he can and does play on the left when required and has done for both us and Villa. So you gave a view that he can't play on the left because he is a right sided player.
5waller5 Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 Great news!! The way I see it is this: Top, boys we need to do better, what's going wrong Nige?? NP " we are struggling because we have the core of a competitive team that needs some quality adding to it. Just like I said in the summer boss" Top "so why didn't we get that quality!! Come on Big Nige, that's down to you isn't it!?" NP "I identified 10 of my top priority signings, then 10 from an option b list, and I kept having to supply lists of players because we didn't sign any of them. Because our DOF is saving your money, but costing us our place in the Prem". Top, "thank you Nigel, I've heard enough." "Melissa, could you send Terry into the boardroom now please"
Bunyip Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 What do you mean there I go again, I haven't said anything even slightly abusive in this thread, I didn't throw the 'stupid OR naive' tag at you originally, I'm just saying it's not particularly abusive. I'm not defending a weak point, I'm trying to understand how you reached the bizarre conclusions you've come to. And at the moment, it looks like it's a result of watching one DVD. Ah so your attempt at trying to " understand my view " degenerates into calling me stupid and naive then ? Not really adult debating skills is it.
Mark_w Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 Ah so your attempt at trying to " understand my view " degenerates into calling me stupid and naive then ? Not really adult debating skills is it. I didn't say you're stupid and naive, I said that the person who called you 'stupid OR naive' wasn't being abusive and that he's got a bit of a point. I must admit though, you're making it very clear which of the two options it is.
ARTY_FOX Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 How was the championship weaker last year? It irritates me when people say that. It wasn't a poor league we were just very very good last year
Jace Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 Great news!! The way I see it is this: Top, boys we need to do better, what's going wrong Nige?? NP " we are struggling because we have the core of a competitive team that needs some quality adding to it. Just like I said in the summer boss" Top "so why didn't we get that quality!! Come on Big Nige, that's down to you isn't it!?" NP "I identified 10 of my top priority signings, then 10 from an option b list, and I kept having to supply lists of players because we didn't sign any of them. Because our DOF is saving your money, but costing us our place in the Prem". Top, "thank you Nigel, I've heard enough." "Melissa, could you send Terry into the boardroom now please" Here is what I heard happened Vichai: Nigel, I have a growing concern about how we are performing on the pitch. If its not your fault or the players fault who's fault is it? Nigel: Ian Stringer. Vichai: But we don't employ Ian Stringer he's just a sports reporter for the BBC? Nigel: Ok then, Terry Robinson.
Bunyip Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 I didn't say you're stupid and naive, I said that the person who called you 'stupid OR naive' wasn't being abusive and that he's got a bit of a point. I must admit though, you're making it very clear which of the two options it is. Can't help yourself can you ? start to apologise then go straight back to name calling.
Corky Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 Here's to you Terry Robinson No good signings so we'll have to let you go, oh woah.
Itsthejoeker Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 Your post omitted the fact that he can and does play on the left when required and has done for both us and Villa. So you gave a view that he can't play on the left because he is a right sided player. I omitted that he is a right midfielder, therefore playing him on the left would be playing him out of position.
Jace Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 Here's to you Terry Robinson No good signings so we'll have to let you go, oh woah. Typical Corky, some blokes lost his job and your making a humourous song about it
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.