Countesthorpe Fox 1884 Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 guessing the owners have had enough
Basingstoke Fox Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 Interesting, is this a reputable source?
Callabinho Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 Interesting, is this a reputable source? He works for sky sports.
cjslcfc Posted 14 December 2014 Author Posted 14 December 2014 Interesting, is this a reputable source? This guy is usually spot on with things, yeah.
cc_star Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 Failure to any that all important 2nd forward we've so desperately needed in the summer should be reason enough.
Dickov22 Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 Good. It was crystal clear in several interviews how frustrated Pearson was with the summer recruitment (or lack of) going on.
cc_star Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 Good. It was crystal clear in several interviews how frustrated Pearson was with the summer recruitment (or lack of) going on. Exactly!
Donut Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 A clear admission of poor transfer dealings in the summer
FrankieADZ Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 Pearson&Co could be like a kid in a candy store so to speak now...all be it with limited pocket money .
RowlattsFox Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 Why wait until now if they were unhappy with summer business. Suggests there is a replacement lined up.
lgfualol Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 If we go down because he didnt let Pearson get his targets, then good. Though it is not 100% his fault.
Dan Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 Wasn't expecting that. I think that says a lot to be honest.
Buzzell Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 https://twitter.com/John__Percy/status/544168276897443840 The 'vote of confidence' we all craved for? Let's hope we get someone in who can get the deals done in January.
cjslcfc Posted 14 December 2014 Author Posted 14 December 2014 I think it's clear to see where the club place blame for our current predicament. The number of targets we appeared to miss out on was concerning and you could always tell Pearson was frustrated. I would also say this is a sign, if it wasn't clear enough already, that the club are backing the manager and he isn't going anywhere soon.
Leicester Lass Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 Huge statement of support for Pearson from the owners.
AKCJ Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 Wow. I'm glad that Nige is still getting fully backed. So many owners would have failed to see the big picture and caved in at this stage. I'm looking forward to a what needs to be a busy and successful JTW now.
ADK Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 I wonder if this is a bit hammed up in order to deflect attention from Nigel. I.e. Terry was looking to move on in the summer anyway and this way he can act as a bit of a lightning rod for our underachievement.
Dan Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 Huge statement of support for Pearson from the owners. That's how I see it. It's hard to really know all the ins and outs but you do get the feeling we missed out on a lot of names this summer and fair play to them for acting on it.
cjslcfc Posted 14 December 2014 Author Posted 14 December 2014 Wow. I'm glad that Nige is still getting fully backed. So many owners would have failed to see the big picture and caved in at this stage. I'm looking forward to a what needs to be a busy and successful JTW now. Easier said than done. We are probably going to get crucified as a buying club in January. It's a seller's market.
nettle Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 I wonder if this is a bit hammed up in order to deflect attention from Nigel. I.e. Terry was looking to move on in the summer anyway and this way he can act as a bit of a lightning rod for our underachievement. Spot on mate.
Countesthorpe Fox 1884 Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 Reckon we're in for a busy January
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.