Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Spurs (a) FA Cup

This should keep our average of 5k away fans at FA Cup ties going.

Since 2011 we've taken 6k to Man City, 8k to Notts, 2.5k to Norwich, 5k to Chelsea, 4k to Huddersfield and Stoke. We love a day out :scarf:

Love it ...helps the buses being fair price

Think we will sell this one out 5400 roughly

Spurs charging STH and members £20.

30-35 for us I bet they will try

Tickets for Leicester City’s FA Cup Fourth Round trip to face Tottenham Hotspur at White Hart Lane will go on sale from Friday 16 January to Season Ticket Holders with more than 106 points.
The game will take place on Saturday 24 January (KO 3pm) and will be City’s first visit to White Hart Lane since a memorable 4-4 draw in the Premier League back in 2004. 

A 1-0 win over Newcastle earlier this month was enough for the Foxes to book their spot in the Fourth Round, while Spurs needed a replay against league rivals Burnley to progress – a 4-2 win at White Hart Lane on Wednesday night ending the Claret’s hopes. 

The Club have received an allocation of 4,200 tickets for the game, and they will be sold on a one ticket per-person basis. Please find sale dates below: 

Friday 16 January 
Season Card Holders with 106+ points 

Saturday 17 January
Season Card Holders with 101+ points 

Monday 19 January
Season Card Holders with 100+ points 

Tuesday 20 January (from 9am) 
Season Card Holders with 80+ points 

Tuesday 20 January (from 1pm)
Season Card Holders with 51+ points 

Wednesday 21 January 
Season Card Holders with 50+ points 

Thursday 22 January
All current Gold/Silver/City/Family Fox members 

Friday 23 January
Booking History in 2014/15 or 2013/14 seasons* 
*Only to on sale in person at the City Fanstore 

Ticket Prices
  Season Ticket Holders and Members Non-Season Ticket Holders Adults £20 £25 Over-65s £10 £15 Under-16s £5 £10

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/spurs-fa-cup-tickets-on-sale-friday-2204002.aspx#l05ZQbTRpP5TmZYW.99

http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/spurs-fa-cup-tickets-on-sale-friday-2204002.aspx

Can I ask a stupid question, if I have had a season ticket for the last two seasons does that mean I automatically have 100 points? Is there a way to know how many you have?

go on the website and sign in. Click on my account and on left hand side it has loyalty points. I assume if it does carry over then it will tell you but i dont believe it does carry over.

Can I ask a stupid question, if I have had a season ticket for the last two seasons does that mean I automatically have 100 points? Is there a way to know how many you have?

If you mean this season and last season then yes. 

You need to register an account on lcfcdirect with your Season ticket reference number.

You can login at LCFC direct to check your total points, you should have 50 each for the last 2 season tickets.

You need to register an account on lcfcdirect with your Season ticket reference number.

oh cool so if you just renew your season ticket you get extra 50 points? Always assumed it was if you buy away tickets then your points go up. Always thought how am i supposed to get my points up if away tickets always sell out. If thats the case then roll on when im priority one. No chance of me not renewing from now on.

go on the website and sign in. Click on my account and on left hand side it has loyalty points. I assume if it does carry over then it will tell you but i dont believe it does carry over.

You can login at LCFC direct to check your total points, you should have 50 each for the last 2 season tickets.

Thanks, I will check.

When do the points get added to you total - as soon as buy the match tickets or after the match?

Reason being I plan to get Spurs tickets on Saturday but would be great if the points went on straight away so could then next week get tickets next week two days earlier for Arsenal (if any still left) by having a higher priority.

Archived