Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Spurs (a) FA Cup

Boyjones kindly gave me a ref.I will PM you b4 for a meet up.Is Basingstokefox going?owe him a pint aswell as Boyjones.

Yeah, Basingstoke is going, he gave Tom a lift up yesterday, so saw him last night. Think he's drinking central, but will be at ground around 2 to get the flags up.

Irish centre isn't far and it's a huge room and welcomes away fans does some food as well

Any idea of address? We're driving up from Hants, so wont be joining the 'central' guys. Need a pub close to ground where 3 sensible people can have a beer without being attacked

Maybe they should make it all sale now then! Crazy it being the day before and only from the T/O.. can you imagine the train price day before! I know it probably wont sell out but no one will book a train just in case they can get a ticket.

I can see it being buy from WHL at this rate!

Never been to Spurs before, what is the best way to get there? I will be getting in to St Pancras for 9, and then booze centrally I think but no idea which tube stop to get off etc, any advice would be much appreciated. 

There's a few tube closures next week so your best bet from St Pancras will be to get the Victoria line to Seven Sisters. From there, you can get a bus up to WHL in around 10 minutes, walk in 25-30 or get a separate overground train from Seven Sisters directly to WHL station in <10 minutes.

If you're drinking around Kings Cross/Euston you'll be able to get to WHL in 40 mins.  

Archived