Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Spurs (a) FA Cup

I'll pick you one up if you want.

you beauty :thumbup:

The ticket ive got is block 44 row 17 seat 147 so if you could get 2nd ticket close that b great. But i guess everyone will just stand anywhere so it prob wouldnt be an issue anyway. i can give you the money whenever whether it b in person or bank transfer. :thumbup:

you beauty :thumbup:

The ticket ive got is block 44 row 17 seat 147 so if you could get 2nd ticket close that b great. But i guess everyone will just stand anywhere so it prob wouldnt be an issue anyway. i can give you the money whenever whether it b in person or bank transfer. :thumbup:

No problem I'll try and get it close as possible.

See you there Cambridge! Getting ours with the UFS lads I believe. Tom is in charge of this one, so.........

See you there Cambridge! Getting ours with the UFS lads I believe. Tom is in charge of this one, so.........

Boyjones kindly gave me a ref.I will PM you b4 for a meet up.Is Basingstokefox going?owe him a pint aswell as Boyjones.

Archived