Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Spurs (a) FA Cup

When do the points get added to you total - as soon as buy the match tickets or after the match?

Reason being I plan to get Spurs tickets on Saturday but would be great if the points went on straight away so could then next week get tickets next week two days earlier for Arsenal (if any still left) by having a higher priority.

Should be straight away.

Is online anyway.

oh cool so if you just renew your season ticket you get extra 50 points? Always assumed it was if you buy away tickets then your points go up. Always thought how am i supposed to get my points up if away tickets always sell out. If thats the case then roll on when im priority one. No chance of me not renewing from now on.

Yes, but currently only for last season and this season. If you've had a season ticket for both you'd automatically be on 100 points, then it goes up by 1 everytime you buy an away ticket.

I'm unsure if they'll add another 50 if you renew next season or whether they'll only count this season and next.

Still don't know how the points system works! Could someone explain... Can't find anything on the website about it! Sorry been a long week

Season tickets are worth 50 points each (this season and last) then you get 1 point per away game. I found this out today mate.

Archived