Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
CollinsLCFC

Who has been our star player so far this season?

Recommended Posts

Posted

Unbelievable.!

Armchair fan I take it? Because you obviously don't watch any matches judging by that response.

Posted

Mahrez hasn't been miles better than Ulloa.

I'd go Ulloa as second just because of the goals. James has played pretty well last few games too. Shame he got the red.

Posted

Armchair fan I take it? Because you obviously don't watch any matches judging by that response.

He probably listens to Radio aleicester and judges a player's performance by the amount of times he heard his name mentioned

Posted

He probably listens to Radio aleicester and judges a player's performance by the amount of times he heard his name mentioned

Probably. Why do people think it's Ulloa? Apart from the first five games he has been below average, at least Mahrez has been decent everytime he has played. Best of a bad bunch.

Posted

Armchair fan I take it? Because you obviously don't watch any matches judging by that response.

Season ticket holder so all home games and a couple away,take it you did not watch him at Swansea and West Ham to name just two by your response. I fully accept I may be in the minority but a lot of people seem to forget his stinkers and there have been a few.

The God like status some give him is laughable, he has great potential and has had some good games but outnumbered by average to poor or in more than 1 case abject.

Had his name been slipped in on the voting thread for MOM yesteday I am sure he would have got a few. He only has to be on the team sheet to seemingly get 20% without a ball being kicked.

It's all about opinions but take your rose tinted glasses off next time you watch him, provided of course that you are not the armchair fan.

Posted

Ulloa because of his goals and at times his hold up play has to be our star performer. Think Mahrez, Schlupp, James and Waslewski also deserve starting places when available. Anyone else is replaceable so not in contention IMO.

Posted

Probably. Why do people think it's Ulloa? Apart from the first five games he has been below average, at least Mahrez has been decent everytime he has played. Best of a bad bunch.

8 goals in a struggling side is pretty decent

Posted

Wasyl. Hammond, Ulloa, Mahrez.

Every other player has looked out of their depth at times.

Posted

Wasyl. Hammond, Ulloa, Mahrez.

Every other player has looked out of their depth at times.

Did you not think Wasileswki looked completely out of his depth on Saturday, Matt? Reckless yellow, ridiculous foul on Begovic, almost gave away a pen second half diving in, beaten several times by Walters in the air, stood off Bojan for the goal not to mention horrendous distribution?

Worst game he's had this season

Posted

I also think Cambiasso has played pretty well when he's been in the side

 

Oh yeah, I agree with that. Has the brain still.

Posted

Wasylewski for me. I think Hamer has had an excellent impact since coming in and could be our player of the second half of the season, but that's all guess work at this stage.

Posted

Did you not think Wasileswki looked completely out of his depth on Saturday, Matt? Reckless yellow, ridiculous foul on Begovic, almost gave away a pen second half diving in, beaten several times by Walters in the air, stood off Bojan for the goal not to mention horrendous distribution?

Worst game he's had this season

Yeah he was poor Saturday. Although I don't see how a foul on the keeper in anyway goes to show him being out of his depth.

It's harsh to criticise though as it's probably his first poor game of the season.

Posted

Yeah he was poor Saturday. Although I don't see how a foul on the keeper in anyway goes to show him being out of his depth.

It's harsh to criticise though as it's probably his first poor game of the season.

I think he's had a few poor games. He's not the only one though. Mahrez for me is the only one who's looked every inch a premier league player this season.

Posted

1st....Wasi

2nd..that polish defender

3rd...Hammond.

4th...Wasileswki

5th...Cambiasso

6th...Marcin

7th...Marcin Wasileswki

8th...Mahrez

9th...Wes Morgan

10th.Riyad Mahrez

11th.Hamer.

No brainer Was obvious by a large Marcin, Poles apart really.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...